• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#380 Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colton S

Beware Bewear
A legit Shiny Level 100 Latias with Pokerus.
If interested, PM me.
These are my current Pokemon that I want:
Event Victini, Shiny Shaymin, Shiny Gensect, Meloetta, Keldeo, Shiny Mew, or Shiny Mewtwo.
Sorry for all of these shinies. If you cannot get a shiny, just get me the Pokemon.
Edit: It is fake. :(
Sorry for your trouble.

Last edited:

shadowF

looking for a shiny latias, pm me if you have one.

Looking for BW2 registeel to unlock regigigas
Have the following available:
Ho-oh(normal or dr)
Suicine
Lugia(normal or dr)
Latias
Kyogre
PM me for friend code :)

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I want a SHINY, LEGIT, UT and UNCLONED Southern Island Latias. Can offer almost all the events that exist in ut condition

chaosrealmdream

looking for timid latias, please pm me if you have one for trade

Doctorwho2011

League Champion
looking to trade a latios for a latias. pm me if ya want to trade

Sier

looking for latias with flawless hp fire can trade you multiple things just let me know

poke-man

Pokemon collector
Looking for a Shiny Latias, I am willing to help complete dex, or trade most of the standard pokemon from 4th gen
(working on 5th gen at the moment, so can't offer everything in there yet, but WILL take requests)

As always, legendaries require a small talk first, but I noticed that quite a few people are requesting a Timid Latias, which I own and am willing to trade.
If you have anything else i am currently looking for, feel free to make an offer. (also have a Lv 30 shiny UT relaxed wailmer {female} for offer)

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
I have a spare lvl 35 Latios that I would love to swap for a Latias.

Please pm/message me with any inquiries/interest.

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
I have a Lvl 45 Latias for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no.

*IZ*

So I'm looking for a shiny and unshiny Latias. PM me and I'll say what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.