• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#381 Latios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousifernator

Trainer since 1996
Edit: Trade Completed!!

Hi, I'm offering a Level 40 untouched Latios with a Sassy nature from Emerald, or a level 68 untouched Latios with a Serious nature from the Dreamyard.

I'm looking for a Latias, any level any nature etc.

Personal Message me if you're interested =)

Last edited:

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I'm looking for a legit (duh) UT Latios. I'll trade more Pokemons for one with a good nature (no clones or RNGed ones plz) ^-^
here is what I have:
All starters
all with natures you want and pokerus
Legendaries for trade: Vrizion (adamant), Terrakion (Gentle), Heatran (have to check XD) --->all UT
I've got other pokes too so don't be afraid to ask! ^-^

Last edited:

shadowF

looking for a shiny latios, pm me if you have one.

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Got a bashful Latios up for trade. UT
PM for offer

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
I have a Black 2 UT Latios or one from gen 3 that I'm willing to trade. I'm looking for Tornadus. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Modest, Preferably UT, Latios. Has to be legit. PM or VM me if you have one. Thanks.

Doctorwho2011

League Champion
Got a B2 Hasty Latios for trade. Looking for Legendaries I dont have in return. PM me

chaosrealmdream

looking for a timid latios, please pm me if you have one for trade :)

Doctorwho2011

League Champion
looking to trade latios for a latias. pm me

gatzx

Looking for Shiny / Near-Flawless Timid Latios with HP Fire. I have many Shiny/Flawless for trade and events. PM me.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Im looking for a Shiny Latios if anyone is willing to trade it. I can offer any event that you may want. I can promise the Event pokemon is UT. PM me if you want to know anything. And in the PM, please Include the OT of the event pokemon. So I know which one to look for.

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
Looking to swap a spare lvl 35 Latios for a Latias

Please pm/message me with any interest/inquiry.

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
I have a Lvl 45 Latios for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no.

Looking for Latios. PM me for a list of what you want. However, do not be disappointed if i can't give you what you're looking for. It's a two-way pay. Either we both win, or we both lose. Thanks

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Looking for modest latios with perfect IVs in SpA and Spe.

Willing to trade mewtwo a long with it's Y megastone along with a hidden ability froakie.

Spatule

Transfered to X...

Last edited:

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
Looking for a Latios with the move Trick. I don't care what the nature or IVs are: it just needs to know Trick! Please send me a message soon: the services are going to be closed within a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.