1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#381 Latios

Discussion in 'Hoenn Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kalytera

Kalytera Team Synergist

LF timid NON-Shiny Flawless Latios

2. Bluemiracle

Bluemiracle Biologist

Seeking UT Modest or Timid Latios. Offering legendaries, shinies, dw females, all gen starters, evolutionary items. PM me!

3. I have a lvl 100 shiny timid latios (Eved in sp atk and speed). Basically flawless, has HP fire so its Ivs are in accordance with that. PM/VM if interested :)

EDIT: still up for trade as of 9/28

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  4. Shockking

Shockking i dont know anymore

Looking for Timid Latios with 30+ for all IVs and 31 in Speed and Special Attack, and either untouched or EV'd in Special Attack and Speed. (Legit! RNGs are great, but no hacked ones!)

5. dragontamer98

dragontamer98 Modern Genocide

I have a fully EV'd 252 SpAtk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP Haunter with Shadow Ball Focus Blast Substitute and Disable ready to be traded away. it has +25 IVs in SpAtk and Spe. I'm specifically looking for an UT Adamant Magikarp/Gyarados with Bounce, an UT Timid Latios, or an UT Modest Rotom-W with HP Fire. I also have other UT Ghastlys with Timid and the above moves that are up for trade, as well as others, including UT Turtwig with Wide Guard and UT Calm Vulpix w/ Drought. Shoot me a PM ONLY IF YOU HAVE THESE OFFERS. I am also willing to give you more than one of my offers for one of the mentioned Pokemon.

6. Xynno

Xynno Active Member

I have an UT latios with a nature of your choice, I am looking for a UT latias with a timid/modest nature or a groudon with an adamant nature. please pm me if interested

7. Offering Black 2 Latios for White 2 Latias. PM me.

8. kingpee012

kingpee012 Noob xD

I have Latios up for trade...for Keldeo.

PM me if interested. :)

9. lynx17

lynx17 Member

Have a level 69 Latios, Jolly Nature. Looking for other Legendarys. PM me with offers.

10. GSwarthout

GSwarthout New Member

Offering a Latios for any one of the following legendaries:

Meloetta :648s:

Greg

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  11. Poké Paul

Poké Paul New Member

after a latios or latias any kind will trade a lvl 48 lugia or reshiram and also have others please contact me via message

12. tonberrylord

tonberrylord New Member

Hey guys I'm looking for any kind of Latios I have spare legit: legendary birds, latias, Uxie, cobalion, virzion, terrkion. pm me if you would like to trade.

13. jerbuta

jerbuta Pokemon Breeder

Willing to trade any of the starter Pokemon in my signature (all bred from legit starters) for either Latias or Latios!

PM me if interested!

14. dracon1

dracon1 Just Monika

offering my sp attack ev trained latios from the dreamyard complete with soul dew for a groudon,swampert, or regice

15. PinKunoichi

PinKunoichi Member

Trade accepted.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  16. Mokepon22

Mokepon22 Well-Known Member

Lookking for a Modest Latios, have a Timid Latias to offer for exchange :)

17. jerbuta

jerbuta Pokemon Breeder

Jolly Japanese Latios up for trade, looking for a UT Latias.

18. Jihoon0909

Jihoon0909 New Member

Looking for a timid latios with good iva I can offer a shiny rotom bisharp or amoongus with pokerus

19. rover1000

rover1000 The collector

I am looking for a timid or modest Latios. I have Latias and other pokemon up for trade for one. PM me for a specific Pokemon.

20. Keldminrachi91

Keldminrachi91 Just call me Cooki

I have a Lv 100 Latios (LEGIT). Looking for Mew, Shaymin, Meloetta, Shiny Zorua, and Shiny Audino.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.