1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#381 Latios

Discussion in 'Hoenn Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PferdloverX3

PferdloverX3 Spirit of the Desert

Lf

Looking for latios and latias

Offering:
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Kyogre
    Regice
    Regirock
    Registeel

PM me if interested

2. lalasiny

lalasiny Poke-the-X :)

looking for articuno, lugia, ho-oh, regice, registeel, latias, latios, kyogre, rayquaza, jirachi, deoxys, uxie, mespirit, azelf, diagla, palkia, heatran, regigigas, giratina, cresselia, manaphy, arceus

I have legit shiny tentacruel and legit shiny golem to trade

I also have almost all the pokemon, including every single starter so u can pick and choose

PM ME TO WORK SOMETHING OUT :D

3. ollywolly100

ollywolly100 Rising pokemonmaster

I have latios's, kyorge's, rayquaza's and groudon's for trade. i'm looking for power ev items, Tornadus and shineys, but pm me with offers and questions.

4. Glaroug

Glaroug Cynthia's Man

Looking for an untouched Timid Latios preferably shiny.

Trades:

Latias
    Legitimate Shiny event Entei
    Legitimate Shiny event Suicune
    Zorua
    Modest EV trained Alakazam
    Jirachi
    Mew

EDIT: My Alakazam has been traded and is no longer available.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  5. ollywolly100

ollywolly100 Rising pokemonmaster

I have latios's, kyorge's, rayquaza's and groudon's for trade. i'm looking for power ev items, Tornadus and shineys, but pm me with offers and questions.

6. Dashrider

Dashrider I <3 SEAKIPZ

looking for shiny latios to match my shiny latias

have just about every legendary (minus some 5th gens that are unavailable) and event

7. Kailios

Kailios Pokemon Breeder

Looking for a Shiny Latios. Offering shiny modest Charmander or maybe even a shiny Giratina as well as some of my other shinies. PM me if you are interested.

8. dr.agon

dr.agon Champion!

looking for any latios,i have power items,choice items,etc,egg move pokes,shinies, that i will trade for one,will trade more than one

9. bushie

bushie Well-Known Member

hey i'm looking for latios and latias offering birds starters,ho-oh or egg move magby and pichu. also if you want i trade you a shiny gardevior for a shiny latios or latias. i also have a masterball

10. GDHX86

GDHX86 New Member

looking for a latios, have a latias to trade for pm me if you want to trade

11. Haipho

Haipho Love Maker

Looking for Shiny Modest/Timid Latios offering shiny - Charizard, Nidoking, Gligar UT, or Growlithe.

I also have a legit lvl 82 Mewtwo

12. baronjaq

baronjaq A seasoned vet

I have two latios for people message me and we can talk about trades mostly looking for events aka mew celebi jiarchi. But will take other offers

13. baronjaq

baronjaq A seasoned vet

I have two latios for people message me and we can talk about trades mostly looking for events aka mew celebi jiarchi. But will take other offers

14. Matt36

Matt36 Clone my Balls!

I am looking for one of these. To complete my set of legends. Anyone trading?

15. mallows1337

mallows1337 New Member

Offering latios

seeking shiny pokemon event pokemon and legends and kings rock

16. Kewzu

Kewzu Well-Known Member

looking for shiny Latios PM me

17. Tera-Bull

Tera-Bull New Member

I am looking for a Modest latios UT i have many pokemon so pm me and ill see if i can get it or have it :)

18. TheScizor

TheScizor PowerLvl9001

Latios

I have every legendary pokemon and they are all legit and I can get you any pokemon and will be legit.If you want anything then all you have to do is trade me a shiny Latios with Trick any level and doesnt have to be legitimate.I can also EV train and spread the EVs you want on the pokemon you want.

19. Chameleon86

Chameleon86 New Member

I'm looking for a Latios. I can trade anything in my signature, if you don't want legendaries I am happy to trade multiple standard pokemon including starters, fossils, pan's, eevee etc.

If you have most of the missing pokemon in my sig I am happy to trade this for the dex entries. I will trade everything back.

Pm me with offers.

20. Shnitzul

Shnitzul New Member

I need to Barrow a Latios for Dex, I'll let you also barrow one of my Legendarys for your Dex/Collateral. PM please!!!
    Or, I can give you 10 of any Pokemon on my list to have it
    (5 if it's a full evolved Starter Pokemon)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.