• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#381 Latios

Status
Not open for further replies.

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
Lf

Looking for latios and latias

Offering:
Groudon
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Regice
Regirock
Registeel

PM me if interested

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for articuno, lugia, ho-oh, regice, registeel, latias, latios, kyogre, rayquaza, jirachi, deoxys, uxie, mespirit, azelf, diagla, palkia, heatran, regigigas, giratina, cresselia, manaphy, arceus

I have legit shiny tentacruel and legit shiny golem to trade

I also have almost all the pokemon, including every single starter so u can pick and choose

PM ME TO WORK SOMETHING OUT :D

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
I have latios's, kyorge's, rayquaza's and groudon's for trade. i'm looking for power ev items, Tornadus and shineys, but pm me with offers and questions.

Glaroug

Cynthia's Man
Looking for an untouched Timid Latios preferably shiny.

Trades:

Latias
Legitimate Shiny event Entei
Legitimate Shiny event Suicune
Zorua
Modest EV trained Alakazam
Jirachi
Mew

EDIT: My Alakazam has been traded and is no longer available.

Last edited:

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
I have latios's, kyorge's, rayquaza's and groudon's for trade. i'm looking for power ev items, Tornadus and shineys, but pm me with offers and questions.

Dashrider

I <3 SEAKIPZ
looking for shiny latios to match my shiny latias

have just about every legendary (minus some 5th gens that are unavailable) and event

Kailios

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a Shiny Latios. Offering shiny modest Charmander or maybe even a shiny Giratina as well as some of my other shinies. PM me if you are interested.

dr.agon

Champion!
looking for any latios,i have power items,choice items,etc,egg move pokes,shinies, that i will trade for one,will trade more than one

bushie

hey i'm looking for latios and latias offering birds starters,ho-oh or egg move magby and pichu. also if you want i trade you a shiny gardevior for a shiny latios or latias. i also have a masterball

Haipho

Love Maker
Looking for Shiny Modest/Timid Latios offering shiny - Charizard, Nidoking, Gligar UT, or Growlithe.

I also have a legit lvl 82 Mewtwo

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
I have two latios for people message me and we can talk about trades mostly looking for events aka mew celebi jiarchi. But will take other offers

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
I have two latios for people message me and we can talk about trades mostly looking for events aka mew celebi jiarchi. But will take other offers

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I am looking for one of these. To complete my set of legends. Anyone trading?

mallows1337

Offering latios

seeking shiny pokemon event pokemon and legends and kings rock

Kewzu

looking for shiny Latios PM me

Tera-Bull

I am looking for a Modest latios UT i have many pokemon so pm me and ill see if i can get it or have it :)

TheScizor

PowerLvl9001
Latios

I have every legendary pokemon and they are all legit and I can get you any pokemon and will be legit.If you want anything then all you have to do is trade me a shiny Latios with Trick any level and doesnt have to be legitimate.I can also EV train and spread the EVs you want on the pokemon you want.

Chameleon86

I'm looking for a Latios. I can trade anything in my signature, if you don't want legendaries I am happy to trade multiple standard pokemon including starters, fossils, pan's, eevee etc.

If you have most of the missing pokemon in my sig I am happy to trade this for the dex entries. I will trade everything back.

Pm me with offers.

Shnitzul

I need to Barrow a Latios for Dex, I'll let you also barrow one of my Legendarys for your Dex/Collateral. PM please!!!
Or, I can give you 10 of any Pokemon on my list to have it
(5 if it's a full evolved Starter Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.