• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#381 Latios

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I have a Latinos for trade if anyone is interested it's from black 2 I'm looking for any turtwig for it and a lotad with rain dish ability for it pm me if interested

kaworu52

Collector
Hello all! I'm looking for ANY Latios, I don't care if it's shiny, what level it is, or its nature, etc. I'm willing to trade any of the following:
Deoxys (UT) Lv. 100 (Docile nature) from the recent Deoxys giveaway event.
Keldeo (UT) Lv. 50 (Quirky nature) from the WIN2013 event.
Meloetta (UT) Lv. 50 (Naive nature) from the SPR2013 event.

I have plenty of other non-promo Pokemon that I could be persuaded to trade, just let me know if there's something you're specifically looking for that isn't listed.

Grumpy Drizzle

Offering Latios.
I'm looking for Dialga or Giratina.
Shinies and Event-exclusives are also acceptable.
PM me.

Last edited:

Canto

Looking for: Modest/Timid Black 2 Dreamyard Latios, choice of nickname preferred but not necessary.

Offering: White 2 Dreamyard Latias with whatever nature and/or nickname you wish.

If you're interested, please let me know by PM.

Request has been filled.

Last edited:

RNA668

EV Trainer
Offering 10 ANIV latios, completely UT, will probably accept some dex filling stuff, open to all offers, PMs please.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Offering Lv.100 Latios from Emerald. Will accept anything stated in my sig. PM me if interested

Draygore

Trade Complete

Last edited:

alexfirefist6

looking for a legit timid latios offering untouched modest latios with pokerus

zoroark4eva

willing to trade a ut latios lv 68 for any of the legendary pokemon i want

Summonight

Who Homestuck here?
Hey, I'm looking for a Lv 68 Latios from the Dream Yard in B2. I'd prefer it to be UT, but I won't mind if it is since I only plan to use it for ingame enjoyment and not for competitive. I don't care much for the nature either; Thanks!
I can offer you a Timid Keldeo from the SMR2012 event for it!

Bryan_Synergy

Looking for a Latios with Timid nature,has to be untouched (dont care if its cloned)
PM me for negotiations (I've got lots to offer XD)

Summonight

Who Homestuck here?
Hey, I'm looking for a Lv 68 Latios from the Dream Yard in B2. I'd prefer it to be UT, but I won't mind if it is since I only plan to use it for ingame enjoyment and not for competitive. I don't care much for the nature either; Thanks!
I can offer you a Timid Keldeo from the SMR2012 event for it!

Trade done!

Bryan_Synergy

Looking for a Timid nature Latios,has to be Untouched (Dont care if its cloned,but no hacks)
PM me for negotiations,i've got lots to offer

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hiya! This is pretty much my first time posting in the Trading section of the forums, so I hope this works out...
I'm looking for a Latios; preferrably untouched and Timid nature.
I don't care much for shiny-ness or any specific IVs. I also don't mind where you obtained yours, so long as it isn't cloned or hacked.

I'm willing to offer any of the following. I apologize if it may or may not be much. x:

Untouchables
- Mewtwo; Level 70 | Modest nature. | Likes to run.
- Cresselia; Level 68 | Timid nature. | Very finicky.

Events (all are UTs)
- WIN2011 Entei (shiny); Level 30 | Adamant nature. | Alert to sounds.
- WIN2011 Entei (shiny); Level 30 | Adamant nature. | Likes to thrash about.
- GAMESTP Suicune (shiny); Level 30 | Relaxed nature. | Loves to eat.
- GAMESTP Suicune (shiny); Level 30 | Relaxed nature. | Often scatters things.
- WIN2011 Celebi; Level 50 | Bold nature. | Quick tempered.
- 2012MAY Darkrai; Level 50 | Modest nature. | Somewhat stubborn.
- WIN2013 Keldeo; Level 50 | Modest nature. | Somewhat stubborn.

Breedables
- All starters (excluding Tepig, since that's the only starter I am currently missing); non-DW.
- Cubone, Lickitung, Magikarp, Barboach, Shuppet, Clamperl, and Shinx; with DW abilities.

PM or VM me, if interested. I can ONLY do these trades through Gen V games, as all of these are in my White 2.
P.S. If you're willing to ask for breedables from me, however, I cannot promise any shiny-ness or perfect/decent IVs.

I have a friend who has a Latios reserved for me, so please disregard.

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

It should, however, not be trained in anything in EVs but Special Attack and Speed. If it has been, you could use Berries and the Saloon in Join Avenue to remove the IVs.

I am offering a Shiny, Flawless, Prankster Riolu in return.

Note: It is okay if the Latios is cloned, but it should not be hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.