• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#381 Latios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomik18

Estia
Looking for excellent Latios in SpAtk and Speed and Draco Meteor.
Pm me with what you want :)

Last edited:

Blackacer

~Artist~
Have Shiny Latios Go My Tradeshop For More Infomation!

bigman82

Shiny Trader
Im looking for an UT Latios for my Black version. Id prefer a nature that doesnt effect stats such as hardy but it doesnt really matter. I dont have much to offer in my Black (except Black exclusives) but in my White I can offer stealth rock + leech seed Ferroseed, UT gamestop Suicune and Raikou, dark pulse deino, and UT WIN2011 Celebi. PM me if you want to trade. :)

Last edited:

Nintengamerftw

EV Trainer
I'm looking for an UT Timid Latios with marginally good IVs. I don't need perfect, but they should be usable. I would prefer them to be in these ranges:
HP: 20-31, Atk: 0-31, Def: 20-31, SpA: 25-31, SpD: 20-31, Spe: 25-31

I will trade as many of these as you feel fair for the Latios. PM me which ones you want, and we'll see if we can work something out. Additionally, I'm also willing to trade most items, including Battle Subway items.

Offering:
Lv 50 Timid Zoroark with perfect SpA and Speed
Event legendary dogs (For Zoroark)
Event Celebi (For Zorua)
Lv 1 Female Brave Timburr with Drain Punch and Mach Punch
Lv 23 Male Deino With Dark Pulse
Lv 1 Bold Cottonee with Encore
Lv 82 Female Careful Tyranitar with a Perfect SpD IV and 252HP, 4Atk, 252SpD EVs
Lv 100 Female Sassy Ferrothorn with Spikes, a Perfect HP IV, 30Def IV, and 252HP, 4Def, and 252SpD
Lv 10 Female Impish Gligar with Perfect Defense IV (Dream World ability)
Any Pokemon White version exclusives (Including legendaries)
All legendaries in general (Outside of event)
Any nature Pokemon with Synchronize

Pokemon White FC: 0518 7145 4204
PM me to trade.

Legendaryfrog

looking for Latios preferably with good stats, not a nature that hinders speed or SpAtk
offering
Regigigas
Ho-oh
JAP Spiritomb
SMR Jirachi
Palkia
Groudon
All with Pokerus

NidokingMaster

Number of the Beast
Latios

I am looking for a Latios UT. Doesn't have to have anything specific. Here's what I got:
Reshiram: Level 90
Kyurem: Level 90
Zoroark: Level 75 (male)
Victini: Level 73
Zorua: Level 1 UT (female)
Rotom: Level 60 (Fridge)
Larvesta: Level 1 (female)
Suicune: Level 64
Cranidos: Level 25 UT (1 male 1 female)
Lileep: Level 25 UT (2 male)
Other random Pokemon. Sorry, no shinies
PM me if interested.

Exprima

Pokemang
I have an EV-pure lvl 51 flawless modest shiny Latios. Pm/vm me your offers, be reasonable.

Looking for a Latios. It's one of the last three Pokemon I need to complete my National Dex as well as Deoxys (I know it isn't needed, but I want that spot filled) and Groudon. Please PM me if you are willing to trade.

DStalkerZaiz

I'm really in need of a Shiny Latios.You see,I've search over the GTS already but the Seeking Pokemon are crazy(Reshiram/Zekrom Lv.9 and Below).People who have it and are willing to trade,please PM me and we'll arrange the time.
TimeZone:+8 GMT

Pokemon I'm willing to offer:
Any Unova Pokemon
Three fully-evolved Unova well-trained starters
Japanese Ditto
Probopass
Zoroark x2 (Event Pokemon)
Victini (Event Pokemon)
Salamance
Spiritomb
Charlizard

Shiny Pokemon:
Shiny Dusknoir
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Chandelure
Shiny Eevee

Pokemon Obtained over GTS:
Shiny Regigigas
Ho-Oh
Manaphy
Phione
MewTwo

People who are intrested,kindly PM me.Thanks. :)

Lestart

I have a latios, looking for latias, or some other legendary pokemon PM me to discuss. No GEN 5 legendary thanks.

Koriolan

Find the solution
Looking for Latios, preferably Timid or Modest. I can offer only White pokemon, but can trade Zekrom, Muskeeters or Thundurus

mycooly

Banned
Lookin for an UT Latios, offering fully EV'd level 65 Latias :)

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
Lf any Latios. Preferably one that's UT, but will consider others. PM for negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.