• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#381 Latios

Status
Not open for further replies.

joewilke21

Mirror B. Forever!
Looking For UT Latios can offer UT 2 or 3 of my Shinies for it or One of the many legednaries i have :)

looking for a modest shiny latios willing too trade shiny umbreon PM me.

(edit: Nvm got the Latios already.)

Last edited:

Nintengamerftw

EV Trainer
Still looking for an UT Timid Latios with good IVs. I don't care if it's shiny or not. I'm offering double of my previous offer now; four of the pokemon below all holding any item from the Battle Subway you want:

Offering:
Lv 50 Timid Zoroark with perfect SpA and Speed
Event legendary dogs (For Zoroark)
Event Celebi (For Zorua)
Lv 1 Female Brave Timburr with Drain Punch and Mach Punch
Lv 23 Male Deino With Dark Pulse
Lv 1 Bold Cottonee with Encore
Lv 82 Female Careful Tyranitar with a Perfect SpD IV and 252HP, 4Atk, 252SpD EVs
Lv 100 Female Sassy Ferrothorn with Spikes, a Perfect HP IV, 30Def IV, and 252HP, 4Def, and 252SpD
Lv 10 Female Impish Gligar with Perfect Defense IV (Dream World ability)
Any Pokemon White version exclusives (Including legendaries)
All legendaries in general (Outside of event)
Any nature Pokemon with Synchronize

PM me to trade.

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
LF a modest or timid Latios, preferably UT. Neither are absolutely necessary just preferred, I just want a latios.

bushie

i'm lookin for a latios offering a lvl 41 tornados i'm also offering a breeded nearly flawless dw ability vulpix and dw kangaskhan. i also have thunderpunch magby and snover with blizzard/magical leaf

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
looking for a timid or modest latios. can offer bred female eevee w/ 31 ivs in sp. attk + speed, ut adamant dw male lvl 10 torchic, shinies, shiny ev'd flawless jolly garchomp, or several female dream world pokes/egg move/breedables.

Last edited:

spike241

LF Shiny Latias and Latios

I have shiny Tangela, shiny Hitmontop and shiny Dialga, DW Flareon, DW Farfetch'd (female), Drought Vulpix, Reshiram, Zekrom
Also have loads of other Pokemon if you don't want these

I'll also accept non-shiny, I'd just prefer shiny

Last edited:

shmavik

Looking for timid ut Latios with 31 hp 31 sp atk 31 spe trade shiny Torchic with jolly nature or shiny Treecko or timid latias and rash Latios or Rayquaza training Rayquaza Latios and Latias clone in emerald.Timid Latios can clone in emerald not clone in other games and not hack.

Flash2010

Shiny Master
I have a shiny ut legit latios. modest nature. pm me for a trade, i only want shiny pkmn.

I have a lvl 73 metagross up for a trade for rayquaza. can even do a trade back! please pm or vm me!

Vulken

The OD of the OG
Alright, looking for another UT Timid Latios with good IVs. I will trade HUGE for this, like a few EV trained near flawless Pokémon, Japanese Dittos, and more. PM me.

Last edited:
new update!!! i can offer a shiny kingdra for a latios pm or vm me for offers!!!!!

Now im in desperate need of a latios!!!!!! Willing to even trade palkia, heatran, and lugia all at the same time!!!!!!! Please help!!!!!!!

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
plz i neeeed a latios any level any nature i can offer good stuff like shiny garyados and stuff plz trade with me

Arkisys

Trading a Legit lvl 100 rash latios and another thing you choose for a legit UT latios with a nature that raises SP att and can be EV trained.

Dyce125

Trading shiny deoxy for untrained latios

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
Really, really want a latios. Would greatly prefer a Timid one. But, eh, beggars can't be choosers.

Status
Not open for further replies.