• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#381 Latios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solitary Eagle

Hakuna Matata
I'm looking for any Latios.

Check my sign for offers.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks The Iron Cat! ;D

Last edited:

Pance

Looking for a near flawless legit latios (HP FIRE prefered). Can offer shiny flawless ut solosis plus other shinies/flawless pokes.

BornToBePro

if anyone can help me get a latios for my dex i would really appreciate it i really just want to get one off the gts for my team. Any latios will do.

Cazuual

Your Average Gamer.
Trading: Latios Lv.40
Nature: Gentle
OT: David
ID: 11882
Almost UT: Xp bar Gone up Slightly.

PM me Offers.

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Looking for a latios with mild nature UT PM me i'lll offer 2 shiny for it! PM me uRGENT

RobbieLorenxo

Pokedex:553
HELLO! If anyones looking for a Latios!!, I will trade ANY shiny for it,

I also have all of the Regis, Deoxys, Cresselia, zekrom, reshiram, Diaga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, HoHo, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, Heatran, Shaymin, Darkrai, Landorus Tornadus, Celebi, Manaphy, Arceus, Jirachi, Giratina. I'm will to trade these for any shiny i don't have - SO just let me know what you have and i'll trade you. :)

Looking for any legit Latios, doesn't necessarily have to be shiny. Would prefer level possibly be below 80-90. Have all starters I can breed, a spare Giratina, and a lot of the pokemon so I may have what you are looking for. I have a Japnese Ditto I can use MM to produce a shiny if willing to be patient for me to breed it. Also have pokerus to infect with. Plz PM me if interested and thanks for your time. =)

elFA

RNG suspended
Have a Lv 40 Latios for trade.
Offers?

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

Exca145

im willing to trade a level 100 latias moveset recover, calm mind, dragon pulse and psychic. looking for a latios level 100 as well. pm me and we'll make a deal. my friend code is 4427 3171 8890.

Stodiac13

I'm looking for a Latios. See my sig for pokemon I am offering and if you have anything in my wants you'd like to trade, we can do that too. PM me if you're interested =)

Status
Not open for further replies.