• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#381 Latios

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a flawless timid Latios. Offering a Pokémon from my shop. PM me please.

burnley95

Trade Negotiator
I would like an UT Modest Latios please. I am offering shiny pokemon, PM me if you want to negotiate!

kellogs767

In need of a Latios that knows trick. Other qualities (nature, IVs, etc.) are not important. PM me!!

Wilz88

Oh-Kay, I'm still on the hunt for the last 3 Shiny Dragons I need to finish my Collection......Latios being one, if you happen to have one thats Timid/Modest (or other good nature) with good IV's then PM me, I have almost 100 Flawless/near flawless other Shinies to barter with :)

I also accept clones :)

takbir10

Banned
i want a legit latios please
look at my signature

Iron Beast

The Eon Pokemon
would like modest/timid latios. i have a naughty one but i want one w/ a good nature. i has shiny modest roserade i am willing to trade me. pm me

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
I have a shiny flawless latios with adamant nature. Lv. 100 and EV'd trained with the moves dragon dance, dragon claw, earthquake and ice beam. PM me offers
Edit: trade complete!

Last edited:

moe_abz

Up for Trade
Latios/Latias Calm and Lax Nature will consider a 2 for 1 deal

kanekaikaz

im looking for any latios at all any level shiny or not ill tade any sinnoh legendary with pokerus pm me thanks

Darkoon

Haxorus FTW!
LF an untrained Timid Latios... Offering Zoruas, Pichus with Volt Tackle and also Ralts with Shadow Sneak egg move... PM me... :)

mukku12

i have timid latios, looking for other good nature legendaries(Jirachi is my main want)

Asimity

RNG Abuser
timid hp fire flawless latios avail for trade

barak446

have shiny level 100 latios timid nature and ev train in sp atk and speed. Pm with only good offers!

Last edited:

Wyz

Hello...Claurice
Looking for a timid/modest latios that knows trick. I can trade anything in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.