• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#381 Latios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay305

Trading an EV trained Rash Natured Latios

Thadenvy

Sceptile Hoarder
Guys, just a heads-up, but if you get a Latios from Ruby, it will have some of the worst IV's imaginable, so keep that in mind.

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
I got lvl 40 Ut bold Latios up for a trade. I'm looking for other legendary's pm me offer

carrutt

I'm looking for a UT timid Latios. I've got an UT Calm/Natural Cure Chansey with seismic toss and aromatherapy or an UT, Adamant, Marvel Scale Dratini with ExtremeSpeed to trade. PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Noble7

I have lvl 100 Latias and Latios(soul dew), Any offers?

Last edited:
looking 4 ut timid latios.

offering: timid vgc09 milotic (nicknamed Milobellus), timid world10 crobat, ash's pikachu, 10 anniv celebi, wishmaker jirachi, 10 anniv latios (w/pkrs unfortunately), spr2010 pichu, or shiny non event suicune.
-all are ut unless otherwise stated

Volcarona12

have a latios. pm for offers

Last edited:

dudeguy

looking for a latios. pm me to discus

BattleChunk

Chunk of Battle
looking to trade my untouched Kyurem or my tornadus lvl 45 for a latios or alternatively a latias. pm me if interested.

Dmatt

B/W: Trading Shiny Flawless Latos for a non shiny flawless one. PM me for deals and whatnot.

Luvas

Seeking a Latios that has a decent nickname or can be nicknamed. Doesn't need to be UT but I'd like to learn about its EVs if possible. I can offer these so far...
Raikou (Careful, Lv.40, Quick Ball)
Latias (Brave, Lv.35, Quick Ball)
Entei (In process of catching)
Suicune(Will catch upon request)
Moltres (Will catch upon request)
Zapdos (Will catch upon request)

I can give them nicknames before transferring them to B/W to trade. PM me if you're interested in any of them. I can attach items to them too.

Last edited:

Kalytera

Team Synergist
Looking for Flawless Timid Latios. Can trade some events, shinies, legendaries, dwf, egg moves, w/e your interested in that I have

MrDreamWorld

Looking for a U/T Timid Latios with good IVs (specifically in Sp. Atk and Speed) I don't have much to offer, but I can try my best. Please PM me with details.

lucario9721

Looking for flawless shiny latios with hp fire ut offering timid near flawless american Keldeo all stats are flawless execept for attack. Pm me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.