• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#381 Latios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi93

I'm looking for a non-Special Attack hindering nature OR speed beneficial nature Latios, offering to trade my Docile Latias. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Mainly looking for a Soul Dew but also looking for a Modest Latios, I can offer anything in my sig and more, pm me if interested

markahlpatton13

i want a modest latios thats been trained i will give you ANYTHING

Swarlos

Looking for Latias, trading Zapdos and a few DW pokemon, PM me! :p

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
Looking for pokemon under my signature

markahlpatton13

looking for a ev training latios i will give anything you want

Looking for any LEGIT shiny latios, all I have to offer is a lvl 100 shiny mienshao, a lvl 100 shiny whimsicott, a lvl 20 shiny darumaka, a lvl 50 shiny absol, and few legends i.e. palkia, kyurem, regigigas.

Have an untouched Modest nature latios from soul silver, Greatly in need of a Dream world poliwag/poliwhirl/politoed. May be willing to trade soul dew as well.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have 2 latios, one self caught soul silver untouched lax, and one that is Japanese and bashful, level 100 not sure if ev'd, but can wipe if you like. Need rare candies.

HHG

I have latios to trade for other legendaries PM

e20531989

Looking for a Timid Latios. Preferably flawless, but will accept if it has 31 iv's in HP, SpA, and Speed.

Can offer: UT shiny Throh, lv 100 shiny Thundurus, japanese Kingdra, dwf poliwag, etc- just ask

I can also IV/EV breed a specific pokemon of your choice. PM if interested.

Rainy Bluefoxie

Looking for a shiny Latios. I can offeer in return shiny eevees, snivy, woobat, mawile, charmander, vulpix with DW ability etc., P.M. Me for details.

Last edited:

Hayate Ayasaki

Offering: Timid Flawless Latios

LF: shiny flawless I don't have, events I dont have check out my sig for more

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Looking for Latios, preferably from BW 2.
Offering Latias.

thk

iron-maiden-murray
Hi in looking for a latios if anyone has a spare latios I have just started black for the first time and I don't have much to offer

R'linho

Retro Trainer
I'm looking for a Timid Latios with good Special Attack and Speed IVs.

I can offer a fair combination of the following Pokémon: Ho-oh, Groudon, Rayquaza, Heatran, Cresselia, Dialga, Giratina, Terrakion, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Japanese Dittos with several natures, Rotoms with several natures and perfect Speed and Special Attack IVs, DW Eevees with several natures and various perfect IVs.
I can also help in any way described in my signature.

If interested, feel free to send me a PM so we can negotiate!

Epple22

shiny timid level 40 latias UT looking for legendarys or shinys PM offers

Status
Not open for further replies.