1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#382 Kyogre

Discussion in 'Hoenn Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toxidkitty

Toxidkitty I'm Toxic.

I can help you ^ I need to fnish my dex too :3

2. PokeBreederJon

PokeBreederJon Specialized Breeder

Looking for Kyushu Trains Event/Ruby & Sapphire 10th Anniversary-Pokémon Centre Kyogre! I can offer Liberty Pass Victini, Johto Ho-Oh, Hoenn Kyogre, Event Latios & Japanese Event Jirachi!

3. Torlith

Torlith New Member

Looking for any old Kyogre, pm and we can sort out what you want in return

4. José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek) Elite Four JoséÀngél

The legendaries that i have that i transfered from, leafgreen firered and emerald:

;382; ;383; ;150; ;249; ;384; ;490; ;250; (untrained) and legit, not cloned or hacked so i will only trade my legendaries for other legendaries that are legit as well

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  5. lovedbymonkeys

lovedbymonkeys New Member

Looking for Kyogre to complete the non-event national dex, temporary trade preferred (as in I trade you back soon as me and my girlfriend have gotten him in dex) but can trade permanently if neccessary.
    Can offer MewTwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Dialga or Zekrom as down payment (so you know I won't run off with your pokemon :) )

6. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Arcanine lover!

Looking to do a quick trade for Kyogre so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

7. Poké Paul

Poké Paul New Member

looking for a kyogre from heart gold so i can obtain my rayquaza from soul silver can be a trade or a loan thankyou please get in touch

8. Torlith

Torlith New Member

Looking for Kyogre for dex entry can offer quite a lot in a trade back or permanent

9. gerehead

gerehead New Member

Hello! looking for LEGIT shiny Kyogre. Low level (50-65ish) preferred. have every starter pokemon and most legendary. I am willing to trade multiple for one. Thanks!

10. Sillicia

Sillicia Trader

Looking for TIMID Kyogre. Can trade any event, legendary, and have multiple shinies.

11. Rainy Bluefoxie

Rainy Bluefoxie New Member

Looking for kyogre. I can offer an arceus in return or various shinies. Will off 4 shinies for both groudon and kyogre that are not nicknamed. I also have other legends i can offer.

12. skinjacket

skinjacket New Member

Trade completed.

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  13. StreetFlare

StreetFlare Master of Flame

I'm still hunting a Kyogre, and I'm willing to negotiate, so PLEASE, someone help me out here.

14. firestarter2398

firestarter2398 Well-Known Member

looking for kyogre

15. Cloudchild75

Cloudchild75 Magus lover

Have a Japanese quirky kyogre. Need money making items =P or check my tradethread~

16. firestarter2398

Like with mew, trade with you, then my friend and back to you
    Is this alright just trying to help my friend fill her pokedex

17. Nakashima

Nakashima Well-Known Member

Need a kyogre, dont care for stats or anything like that.
    Have a ton of items up for offer as well as a mewtwo, zekrom, victini and a shiny tentacool.
    Pm to set up a trade, willing to give both one of those pokemon as well as any item.

EDIT: Trade completed, tyvm!

Last edited: May 18, 2013
  18. firestarter2398

still need a kyogre

19. SamusTheHedgehog

SamusTheHedgehog Well-Known Member

Looking for any Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza. I dont care about natures, IVs, or even if its untrained

Willing to trade a Lugia, Ho-Oh, the Event Kalido (who is untouched besides having no Max PP) and the Event Deoxys (which was touched to better fit its nature, is in Defense Mode, and does not come with the Life Orb)

PM me if your interested

20. Toxidkitty

Toxidkitty I'm Toxic.

I have a Kyogre uft- I'm seeking ralts with leftovers attached

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.