• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#382 Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnjohn95

Nightmare Hunter
Looking for timid / bold kyogre with good or flawless IVs

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I'm searching for a Kyogre. Not concerned about Nature etc. It's just for the Pokedex.

PM me for offers.

Thanks

Ariel

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have a modest kyogre with good iv's...can pokecheck if you wanna know them. Or a quirky Japanese that I still have.

I have a Kyogre. I'd prefer to trade it for shinies. Pm me offers please.

slogan1990

I have an extra Kyogre to trade, but the only thing I need is a Shaymin. I have captured every other pokemon, so if anyone wants me to breed any pokemon for a shaymin I can do that no matter how many you want. I really need that shaymin

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
i have kyogre for trade pm with offers what im looking for is in my sig but will accept other offers

JAMMER823

need any of the following in my sig for a dex entry please help asap

hockeyman617

Looking for kyorge pm if u are trading one

hockeyman617

looking for a kyogre with good stats in speed PM ASAP (NEED FOR WIFI COMPETITION)

mapijs

looking for a kyorge with benifical nature, willing to trade zekrom or reshima and/or any of all the starters. pm me

trade completed

Last edited:

Rhys

Offering Kyogre (plus an item of your choice if necessary).

Looking for a non-English Ditto for Masuda method.

Yousifernator

Trainer since 1996
Edit: Trade Completed!!

Seeking Kyogre any level any nature etc.
Offering any of:
Giratina, Level 70, w. Griseous orb
Dream Radar Tornadus, Level 10
Dream Radar Dialga, Level 10

PM me if you're interested =)

Last edited:

Hina_chan

I'm looking for a legit Kyogre, it can be from Gen 3 or from HG/SS. I'm willing to trade a UT Movie 14 Victini, UT SPR2012 Zekrom or a FEB2012 Mewtwo for one as long as its not hacked or cloned.

If interested please PM me.

EDIT: Trade has been made.

Last edited:

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
freshly caught Kyogre looking for trade/offers

Looking for BW2 registeel to unlock regigigas
Have the following available:
Ho-oh(normal or dr)
Suicine
Lugia(normal or dr)
Latias
Kyogre(modest or timid)
PM me for friend code :)

Canto

Looking for Kyogre to complete the Pokédex. I can trade it back, since I only need the entry. I can offer most other Legendary Pokémon, including Groudon. Please PM me if you want to work something out.

EDIT: Trade complete.

Last edited:

neptune_021

I'm looking for an UT Kyogre I can offer some events that I have just ask and I might have it.

Lady Mizukage

/ᐠᵕ ‸ᵕᐟ\ノ
Looking for a Kyogre! I can offer the Gamestop Palkia, a shiny swinub (nicknamed "Sokka"), a kyurem or something else! Just let me know

UPDATE: I no longer need the Kyogre and the swinub is gone. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.