• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#382 Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

koopaflowers

Dragon Master
Offering one of Johto Weather trio for an event pokemon. Will trade two for event Meloetta. PM offer

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Im looking for a Shiny Kyorge if anyone is willing to trade it. I can offer any event that you may want. I can promise the Event pokemon is UT. PM me if you want to know anything. And in the PM, please Include the OT of the event pokemon. So I know which one to look for.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Have a shiny groudon
Want to trade it for a shiny kyoger

gerehead

Hello!
Looking for legit shiny kyogre. Have almost every normal legend to offer and many events. Events are shiny crowned beasts (all 3), genesect, meloneta, arceus, darkrai, and 2 different mews.

Please pm me if you are interested, I hope we can make a trade!!

Thanks!

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Timid Kyogre guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 100 Kyogre for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

Last edited:

geophoenix

Not-so-hardcore
hey guys, i am looking for a Modest Kyogre. In return, i am willing to trade for my Gyarados, Crobat, and Weezing (they are all Shiny). Please PM me back if you are interested :)

xerozero69

LF any Kyogre. Offering level 100 shiny Infernape. Trading in White. PM me.

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
I have a few Kyogres for trade. Looking for other Legendaries I don't have, specifically the legendary dogs. I'm also interested in shinies.

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
Legit Kyogre for trade

Blackdragon6817

Prepping for the release of pokebank and Kyogre is last legendary I need to have them all. Willing to trade a Crown Raikou (from the Zoroark movie at Gamestop) or a shiny Dialga (the Gamestop one in 2013), both are legitimate. If you're interested PM me :)

Last edited:

Aeclipse

Looking for a kyogre as well as groudon and rayquaza

Edit: Traded

Last edited:

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a Kayogre. Don't care about natures and IVs or EVs but it has to be legit and uncloned. Pm me plz. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.