• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#382 Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okai

I'm looking for a Legit Kyogre from Heart Gold. Don't care if it's shiny or a particular nature. PM for a trade.

Deniro

offering a lv. 100 Calm Japanese Kyogre with the moves Water spout, Thunder, Ice beam and surf, all moves have been PP upped, looking for Mewtwo, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and any legendary event poke expect shaymin and darkrai

PM if interested

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
^ i think i have your kyogre now lol

anyway: Got Deniro's Kyogre :p

Looking for a legit Kyorge, preferably below lvl 80 and does not need to be shiny. Have all starters and plenty of other breedable pokemon that I can also include with a pokerus. Also have a spare Giratina. Plz PM me if interested and thanks for your time!

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
im looking for a shiny kyorge i can offer whats in my signature

Summer Sun!
looking for a flawless timid kyogre it must be ut or eved it satk and speed offering movie victini and/or singing pikachu pm me

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

I am primarily looking to trade my Groudon for a Kyogre.

Last edited:

elFA

RNG suspended
Looking for a Shiny Kyogre. I can offer a lv 15 Victiny and what's on my sig or multiple Egg Move pokes.

Last edited:

RasenShuriken6

I have a lvl 71 kyogre from hoenn. Looking for other legendary pokemon or shiny pokemon if there are worth trading

Edit: Trade complete

Last edited:

Kerouac

Okay then. Kyogre is the last Pokemon I need.

As a result I am willing to offer any of what I have (you may take more than one Pokemon if you need, as I don't need them any more).

Latios, Suicine, 3 Legendary Birds, and a Master Ball.

I'll be back tonight, PM me :p

Last edited:

Psykel

Musician
Got a Kyogre up for trade. Lvl 50, UT, docile nature. Mostly interested in trading it for a Deoxys, Shaymin, Manaphy or Arceus, but other offers will be considered.

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
Looking for any;382;

chichol

Looking for any Kyogre. Have Shinies I'm willing to trade for it. Pm me for the list.

Lasandra

Hi

I would like to trade for anything on my sig I don’t mind clones, I can also breed anything in the pokedex that can be breed.

thanks

Offering:Lv.100 Regular shiny Kyogre for anyone who wants to collect it.
Wanted:Shinies or events
VM me to negotiate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.