• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#382 Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
I can help you ^ I need to fnish my dex too :3

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Looking for Kyushu Trains Event/Ruby & Sapphire 10th Anniversary-Pokémon Centre Kyogre! I can offer Liberty Pass Victini, Johto Ho-Oh, Hoenn Kyogre, Event Latios & Japanese Event Jirachi!

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
The legendaries that i have that i transfered from, leafgreen firered and emerald:

;382; ;383; ;150; ;249; ;384; ;490; ;250; (untrained) and legit, not cloned or hacked so i will only trade my legendaries for other legendaries that are legit as well

Last edited:

lovedbymonkeys

Looking for Kyogre to complete the non-event national dex, temporary trade preferred (as in I trade you back soon as me and my girlfriend have gotten him in dex) but can trade permanently if neccessary.
Can offer MewTwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Dialga or Zekrom as down payment (so you know I won't run off with your pokemon :) )

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to do a quick trade for Kyogre so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

Poké Paul

looking for a kyogre from heart gold so i can obtain my rayquaza from soul silver can be a trade or a loan thankyou please get in touch

Sillicia

Trader
Looking for TIMID Kyogre. Can trade any event, legendary, and have multiple shinies.

Rainy Bluefoxie

Looking for kyogre. I can offer an arceus in return or various shinies. Will off 4 shinies for both groudon and kyogre that are not nicknamed. I also have other legends i can offer.

StreetFlare

Master of Flame
I'm still hunting a Kyogre, and I'm willing to negotiate, so PLEASE, someone help me out here.

firestarter2398

Like with mew, trade with you, then my friend and back to you
Is this alright just trying to help my friend fill her pokedex

Nakashima

Need a kyogre, dont care for stats or anything like that.
Have a ton of items up for offer as well as a mewtwo, zekrom, victini and a shiny tentacool.
Pm to set up a trade, willing to give both one of those pokemon as well as any item.

EDIT: Trade completed, tyvm!

Last edited:

SamusTheHedgehog

Looking for any Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza. I dont care about natures, IVs, or even if its untrained

Willing to trade a Lugia, Ho-Oh, the Event Kalido (who is untouched besides having no Max PP) and the Event Deoxys (which was touched to better fit its nature, is in Defense Mode, and does not come with the Life Orb)

PM me if your interested

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
I have a Kyogre uft- I'm seeking ralts with leftovers attached

Status
Not open for further replies.