• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#383 Groudon

Status
Not open for further replies.

apk

Seeking any Groudon to finish up my National Pokedex! Check out my signature for a list of what I have for trade; I'd be willing to trade multiple Pokemon for it.

Send me a PM if interested, or add me on Steam for a quicker response.

BladedScizor

Looking for an Adamant/Impish Groudon. What I can offer is in my sig.

In case there's anyone who can fulfill this request around that doesn't frequent the Gen IV trade forum, I'm offering a Modest Kyogre to whoever can trade a SoulSilver Groudon to my HeartGold game.

nickabc725

Hoenn Hornist
Looking for a groudon, don't have much to offer though. I will trade a lugia or a tornadus for one pm me if interested.

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Looking for Pokémon Centre Fukuoka-Kyushu Event/Ruby & Sapphire 10th Anniversary-Pokémon Centre Groudon! I can offer Liberty Pass Victini, Johto Ho-Oh, Hoenn Kyogre, Event Latios & Japanese Event Jirachi!

hookahs

Looking for groudon, willing to trade it back, just needed for pokedex,

friend code: 0304-8417-5749

thnx x)

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
The legendaries that i have that i transfered from, leafgreen firered and emerald:

;382; ;383; ;150; ;249; ;384; ;490; ;250; (untrained) and legit, not cloned or hacked so i will only trade my legendaries for other legendaries that are legit as well

Last edited:

lovedbymonkeys

Looking for Groudon to complete the non-event national dex, temporary trade preferred (as in I trade you back soon as me and my girlfriend have gotten him in dex) but can trade permanently if neccessary.
Can offer MewTwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Dialga or Zekrom as down payment (so you know I won't run off with your pokemon :) )

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to do a quick trade for Groudon so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

firestarter2398

THE LEGENDARIES THAT I HAVE THAT I TRANSFERED FROM, LEAFGREEN FIRERED AND EMERALD:

;382; ;383; ;151; ;150; ;249; ;386-a; ;384; ;490; ;250; (UNTRAINED) AND LEGIT, NOT CLONED OR HACKED SO I WILL ONLY TRADE MY LEGENDARIES FOR OTHER LEGENDARIES THAT ARE LEGIT AS WELL
I don't know what pokemon you want but I can do most unova legends for mew or manaphy or mewtwo so I can get its new form on x quickly

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
I don't know what pokemon you want but I can do most unova legends for mew or manaphy or mewtwo so I can get its new form on x quickly

If you have a reshinam i'll take that, i no longer have mew or deoxys....i have manaphy and mewtwo if you are still interested

firestarter2398

Skinjacket

I have a meloetta I'll trade groudon for and trade back
I also have reshiram but i need to trade it back to its vital member of my party
Have Articuno too
pm me if you're interested

firestarter2398

to anyone who has a groudon
look at the post above for my details on what to trade
don't have an articuno anymore though

MrJokster

Got a Groudon :D

Last edited:

SamusTheHedgehog

Looking for any Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza. I dont care about natures, IVs, or even if its untrained

Willing to trade a Lugia, Ho-Oh, the Event Kalido (who is untouched besides having no Max PP) and the Event Deoxys (which was touched to better fit its nature, is in Defense Mode, and does not come with the Life Orb)

PM me if your interested

R'linho

Retro Trainer
I'm looking for either an Adamant or Jolly Groudon with good Attack and Speed IVs.

I can offer a fair combination of the following Pokémon: Ho-oh, Groudon, Rayquaza, Heatran, Cresselia, Dialga, Giratina, Terrakion, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Japanese Dittos with several natures, Rotoms with several natures and perfect Speed and Special Attack IVs, DW Eevees with several natures and various perfect IVs.
I can also help in any way described in my signature.

If interested, feel free to send me a PM so we can negotiate!

Ges83

Looking for a Goundon, I have for trade a dialga, giratina, Lugia, Adamant Belgum Lvl 1 and any other breedable pokemon. PM if interested.

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
Looking for Groudon and Rayquaza for dex entry only.
Can offer Giratina and Meloetta for trade backs. Tah

Status
Not open for further replies.