• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#383 Groudon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydinho

Im looking for a legit Groudon. Can offer Moltres, or any of the starters from any gen game. Can also breed many pokes.. pm me

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Offer Groudon Level 100 :D Looking For Ash Pika / Shiny Ho-oh / WIN2011 Suicune :)

Last edited:

gvsugod

I have a shiny Groudon, looking for EV'd Hydreigon, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Altaria, Skuntank, or Umbreon. Pm me for more info.

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
I have latios's, kyorge's, rayquaza's and groudon's for trade. i'm looking for power ev items, Tornadus and shineys, but pm me with offers and questions.

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
I have an UT lvl40 adamant alert to sounds Groundon, pm me with offers. Looking for shiney axew, power ev items and tornadus.

snowman91

hey i have a groudon caught from soul silver lv50, looking for either a mew or deoxys or celebi (dont mind what level or were there from just want one XD) pm me if your interested

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got some Groudons up for trade. Looking for events or shiny Pokémon. PM me for offers! :)

Jefko

almost completed Dex
any shiny wanted...
trade a groudon for it

Tydog620

Looking for a Groudon

Will Trade: Cobalion level 45, Zorua level 1 Female, or Zoroark level 36

Friend Code: 1034 - 1111 - 6184

Name: Tyler

Nightrise

Rayquaza Rider
Looking for a Groudon. I've got a lot to offer mates, so just ask and I'll see what I can do! :D PM me with your offers. Cheers!

Aim06

Pokemon Master
Looking for: UT Groudon
Offering:

Regigigas
Celebi
Phione
Manaphy
Jirachi
Cresselia
Palkia
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Lvl 100s:
Ditto
Lapras
Hitmonchan
Primeape
Hypno
Kingler
Persian
Snorlax
Exxegutor

ebevan91

Looking for a Groudon (and Kyogre), I can offer Dialga/Palkia or any of the 3 legendary birds. As well as Heatran, and Cresselia.

TRMshadow

Arcanine Breeder
I've got a Shiny lv. 50, Calm nature Strong Willed nature. PM with offers.

ReshiramLatias

Looking for shiny groudon! Willing to trade:
Shiny articuno
Shiny rayquaza
Shiny darkrai
Shiny arceus

Legendaryfrog

Have Lv 100 Groudon with active pokerus, Naughty Nature
looking for Deoxys, dont care where its from just want one(Preferably standard or Speed form)
PM me

Chameleon86

I have a Groudon up for offer. Looking for the pokemon in my sig, but will also trade for others. Pm me with offers, I am willing to do two or three for one and am prepared to trade to get the dex entry of what I am seeking

Status
Not open for further replies.