• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#383 Groudon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmk

I have an UT Adamant nature Groudon for trade, Pm me what you got :) Mainly looking for Deoxys, regigigas or celebi.

Crocojaw47

Travelling Pilgrim
Got a Level 100 Reshiram I'd like to trade for a Level 100 Groudon. Any takers?

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Got a level 100 groundon for SS/HG people and I have 3 groudons on pokemon White, all for trade :D

davidw90uk

Red Gyaradon'ts
looking for an untrained adamant groudon, have many shinies, flawless, ev trained pokemon i would be willing to offer, please pm me if you have this, thanks

Solitary Eagle

Hakuna Matata
I'm looking for any Groudon.

Check my sign for offers.

Trainer Terra

Trainer Oasis
Looking for an Groudon, i have a kyogre.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I'm looking for an UT adamant groudon with the move fire punch (from 4th gem move tutor). I can offer what's in my sig. PM/VM me if you want to trade.

Last edited:

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
Looking for any Groudon. I do not wish to keep him. All I want to do is trade and trade back just to get him registered in my Dex. Someone stole my SS Groudon and my Emerald one is currently MIA.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
got a lv64 groudon for trade :) looking for whats in my sig

EDIT: Traded

Last edited:

Deniro

I'm trading a lv 64 groudon, want mewtwo, rayquaza or any legendary event pokemon expect for shaymin and darkrai

wdistance

I have a Groudon I would like to trade. I am primarily looking for Kyogre.

Last edited:

Kass157

Roaming Trainer
I would love a Groudon with Stealth Rock! PM with Wishlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.