• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#383 Groudon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mash

have a shiny groundon for trade would prefer a shiny dialga but open to other offers as well

Icy Ice

I have a spare Groudon. I would prefer any shiny, but I'm open to anything.

Last edited:

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I'm looking for a Groudon. Not concerned about Nature etc, I just need it for the Pokedex.

PM me for offers etc.

Thanks

Ariel

Quiver

Trainer
Have a spare Groudon for trade if anyone is interested.

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
Looking for a Groudon w/ a good nature + IVs (if possible, IVs don't really matter).

Offering DWFs (See my signature), Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, Cobalion, Uxie, or Kyurem.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
hi there i have groudon i can trade for a combination of six of the following needed to complete my dex:
poochyena
Mightyena
lotad
lombre
ludicolo
surskit
masquerain
mawile
volbeat
illumise
gulpin
swalot
torkoal
cacnew
cacturne
anorith
armaldo
duskull
kecleon
snorunt
frosslass
sheildon
bastiodon
snover
abomasnow
rhyperior
tailow

I have one Japanese Brave Lv. 45 Groudon apparently from Generation III, but it's not self-caught.

Seeking Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, or Shaymin.

Last edited:

RasenShuriken6

I've got a shiny Groudon for trade. It has been cloned though. If interested, PM me an offer.

PoweofWind

retired
looking for the event groudon pm me

Rhys

Offering Groudon (plus an item of your choice if necessary).

Looking for a non-English Ditto for Masuda method.

geophoenix

Not-so-hardcore
Hello, i am new to the forum - i am actually looking for a trade for a Groudon with my Kyogre. Details of my Kyogre are its on lvl.50, Timid natured, known moves are Ice Beam and AncientPower.

So, holla out and pm me if you are willing to trade your Groudon with me. Cheers! :)

PS. i dont mind any type of Groudon. Although, an Adamant natured Groudon would be cool. Either way, its all good!

DarkSouls

Need a groudon for dex entrance purposes only. Will give it right back.
Have a few legendaries for same purpose like Giratina and Articuno.
I also have a shiny Armaldo which i would give for keeps on the groudon.

Anything else and ill see what i can do.

~edit~ No longer need a Groudon.

Last edited:

Legendery

Looking for a Shiny Groudon pm me with offer/want.

koopaflowers

Dragon Master
Offering one of Johto Weather trio for an event pokemon. Will trade two for event Meloetta. Pm me with offer

Status
Not open for further replies.