• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#383 Groudon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Anyone has a spare groudon? :S The only pokemon I can offer are in my sig. Please PM me! :(

Psychic

Really and truly
Looking for a Groudon (and Latios) for tradeback for my White 2! I'll give you a hand with your Dex in return, and I've also got starters and other things. Please VM/PM me if interested.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Im looking for a Shiny Groudon if anyone is willing to trade it. I can offer any event that you may want. I can promise the Event pokemon is UT. PM me if you want to know anything. And in the PM, please Include the OT of the event pokemon. So I know which one to look for.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I desperately looking for a Japanese Event Groudon. Please PM me if you are willing to trade. I can offer many events and shinies. :)

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Jolly Groundon guys! Tons of legendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 100 Groudon for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

Last edited:

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
I have a few Groudons for trade. Looking for other Legendaries I don't have, specifically the legendary dogs. I'm also interested in shinies.

aditha12

Arceus
I have Shiny groudon and Noral groudon for trade. Looking for:

What I'm Looking for:
Dragonite Level 100

Ability Multiscale

Moves: Outrage Dragon Dance, Extremespeed, Fire Punch,

OT: PC

ID NO: 09152

Torterra Level 100

Ability Overgrow

Moves: Wood Hammer, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Swords Dance

Typhlosion Level 100

Ability Flash Fire

Moves: Eruption, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Thunderpunch

Swampert Level 100

Ability Torrent

Moves: Muddy Water, SuperPower, Earthquake, Rain Dance

Last edited:

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
I have a spare Groudon Lvl 100 that I got off of the GTS that appears to be brought in from a third Generation game I'm looking for legendarys that I need *look in my siggy for list* Shinys and Pokemon that I don't have. I don't know how long I will have him so PM me ASAP

Its gone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.