• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#384 Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steddi

Want a legit modest rayquaza, if ev'd that's fine if its not 100. I can offer a Japanese 76 gentle lightly evd Mewtwo with a Legend Ribbon, an ut Registeel, Japanese 74 Reshiram barely evd, Japanese Kyurem, ut English Kyurem, and ut English Zekrom. In the case you have a shiny modest Rayquaza I do have events and shinies I'm willing to trade.

Last edited:

jeffyisaraichu

Twilight Princess
Looking for ANY Rayquaza, Can offer just about any Kanto, Johto, or Sinnoh Pokemon
Thanks

koopaflowers

Dragon Master
Offering one of Johto Weather trio for an event pokemon. Will trade two for event Meloetta. PM offer

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Im looking for a Shiny Rayquaza if anyone is willing to trade it. I can offer any event that you may want. I can promise the Event pokemon is UT. PM me if you want to know anything. And in the PM, please Include the OT of the event pokemon. So I know which one to look for.

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Adamant Rayquaza guys! Tons of legendary's for trade plus tons of other's. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 50 Rayquaza for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
I have a few Rayquazas for trade. Looking for other Legendaries I don't have, specifically the legendary dogs. I'm also interested in shinies.

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
Legit Rayquaza for Trade

EternalHatsukoi

Looking for Shiny Japanese Event Rayquaza

Offering Iv Shinies (Kalos Bred) or Lvl 100 6-Iv Arceus.

Natrillion

Thy guys I'm looking for a legit, non cloned, UT, event rayquaza with V create. Pm me ASAP and we'll discuss what to trade :)
Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.