• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#384 Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmaster890

pokemon collector
i have a spare lv 70 rayquaza from emerald pm me with offers

JMS719

I have a rayquaza up for trade. I'm looking for a legit Arceus. PM me if interested

Lestart

Have a rayquaza up for trade looking for Deoxys PM me :)

gatesy0093

i have a rayquaza for trade.
looking for:
articuno, moltres, mew, regirock, regi-ice, registeel, latias and latios, groudon and kyogre, deoxys, celebi, phione, manaphy, palkia, dialga, giratina, azelf, uxie and the other one (forgot its name)

Pm me with offers

! ! ! TRADED ! ! !

Last edited:

GSwarthout

Trade

Trading my Rayquaza for your Zekrom. PM me.

Greg

gatesy0093

I have a shiny Rayquaza, I am looking for:
Celebi, Latias, Latios, 3 Regi's, Groudon, Kyogre, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus.

Please PM me. Great Thanks.

handul6

Covered in Bees!
Have shiny Rayquaza
looking for shaymin (doesn't have to be shiny)
if not, other shiny legends.
Thank you,
pm me if interested

japanesetyperdriver

So i herd you Liek..
got a regular rayquaza, need a archen . offer stands only within 1 hour from this post. PM/VM me, do not respond to this post.

TRADE DONE

Last edited:

anthony098765

looking for a rayquaza lvl 50 and up

Ezro

heey, i've got a normal and a shiny rayquaza and i'm looking for shinies
PM me with some offers, please

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I have a UT Rayquaza lvl 70 and a Shiny Rayquaza lvl 100 for trade. I'm looking for shinies (except the Dogs, Gyrados or Shiny Legendaries). PM me with offers.

got a metagross up for trade! lvl 73! looking for a rayquaza, less than lvl 90

Check my sig for wat im offering for a rayquaza. Pm or vm me!

jitae1126

I'm looking for a shiny, nearly flawless rayquaza with a beneficial nature. I can offer a timid shiny nearly flawless kyurem.

DagDog62

Inexperienced Oldie
I have a legit shiny Rayquaza lv100 from Hoenn! Looking for other shiny legendaries especially Darkrai, Lugia or Ho-Oh. Don't have to be UT, or have good IV's and natures and whatnot. But MUST be legit. PM me with offers

Last edited:
Now im in serious and desperate need of a rayquaza!!!! Im willing to even trade heatran, palkia, and lugia all at the same time for rayquaza!!!!!! Please help!!!!!!

I have a Rayquaza, PM me for trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.