• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#384 Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neji-and-Pidgeot

Im offering a level 100 jpn rayquaza.

DarkMoonLight99

Fire and Dark Lover
Looking for a Rayquaza, offering Movie Event Victini

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
Offering lv 50 untouched Rayquaza from HG.
Will trade for Shiny Flygon.

Also looking for a Shiny Rayquaza.
Willing to offer any Kanto/Johto Legends, some Hoenn, and some Sinnoh.
I also have all starters from all generations available, as well as a shiny Aggron.

Smoke Monster

Looking for Rayquaza, untouched with good nature preferred. Offering event Celebi but PM if you're looking for something else.

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
Level 73 Rayquaza
Hoenn
Any shiny would be dueable

Not a fan of legendaries
Pm if interested

Kevin24

Event Collector
Offering Popularity Poll Rayquaza. I have thew following natures: Modest, Adamant, Calm, Rash, Timid,Serious, Relaxed, Naughty, Hardy and Mild. Looking for natures i don't have. The jolly flawless one is hacked.

Last edited:

Entreri10

I'm looking for any kind of Rayquaza, I'll trade just about anything for it.

XDLugia

Precursor
I'm looking for the new Pokemon Popularity Poll Rayquaza. I've got lots of shinies and lots of Pokerus to go around. As soon as the event launches, someone please pm me!

Thanks. ^^

need rayquaza
Pm me if you have one

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Looking for Rayquaza for Dex entry purpose only.. If anyone can help that would be great! :)

Lavi

Poke-Trader/Giver
I'll be getting myself quite a few of the Popularity Poll Rayquaza's this evening, or early tomorrow morning. I'm only planning on trading one here on Serebii.
What do I want in return? I'm looking for a shiny flawless rng'd Porygon, it must be hatched, lvl. 1 and UT. I would also prefer if you obtained this yourself, meaning you RNG'd the Pokemon and it has your OT.

I'm also giving one away (rayquaza userbar in sig).

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I'm looking for a Rayquaza - I don't care what it is so long as it is legit, if you have one can you please PM me for an offer? I don't have any shinies...yet, but I'll do my best to tickle your fancy :).

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Looking for any flawless Rayquaza / and Any DW Rayquaza I do not have or NoK or Poll 15th Jap Anniversary.

handbanana

I have a Japanese Poll Rayquaza w/ V Create. Want to trade for DW Lucario (Don't care which region, only that it's UT and in Dream Ball)

edwapp

I have a Rayquaza from Pokemon Emerald. Totally untrained, caught in Master Ball.
Looking for:
Any pokemon with Synchronize ability and an Adamant Nature
Any Pokemon with Synchronize ability and an Impish Nature
(Any level)

I can trade from generation 4 or 5
Looking for a quick trade
PM me :)

coltduddy

Collector
Im looking for Rayquaza Popularity Poll, I can offer american, japanese, korean EVENTS .I have a lot of them!
ALREADY TRADED!

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Looking for any flawless Rayquaza / and Any DW Rayquaza I do not have or NoK or Poll 15th Jap Anniversary I do not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.