• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#384 Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
Looking for jolly v-create rayquaza pm me with what you are after would like it with the item still attached as well

Saori

Trader/Breeder
Hi there, new member here. Looking for some kind of Rayquaza as a gift for my 8 year old sister. I don't care if its a clone or hack or w/e, she just really wants one and I need it within 2 weeks before I go out to see her. All i have to offer are random Unova pokemon and some dreamworld pokes as well. Also been breeding a few Oshawotts. PM if you're interested so we can work something out, thanks!

Da_bomb.com

Hoenn Hype
Hey guys I'm soft resetting for shiny rayquaza and was wondering how long it would take or if there's an easier way or if u guys have one I don't have to trade much for

Noble7

Looking for Ut Rayquaza shiny, offering Deoxys

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
offering UT shiny nobunaga lv70 rayquaza looking for decent shiny events i also have a flawless adamant shiny nobunaga rayquaza good shiny events for this one only

fortify45

Have an embedded tower rayquaza. Japanese any body interested let me know.

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
Looking for an untouched shiny/flawless Rayquaza, adamant/jolly/timid/modest, and please, no masterballs, theyre ugly :<

if its an event rayquaza, thats fine too ^_^

PM me giving alot for this treasure

Last edited:

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
offering a v-create rayquaza or a nobunaga rayquaza for
EULALIE's Mew [OT: EULALIE ID: 01000
FAL2010 Mew [OT: FAL2010 ID: 10160
Hayley's Mew [OT: Hayley ID: 01000
10 ANIV Celebi [OT: 10 ANIV ID: 00010
GAMESTP Celebi [OT: GAMESTP ID: 022711
Australian Night Skies Jirachi [OT: SMR2010 ID: 06030
PKLATAM Jirachi [OT: PKLATAM ID: 03010

pm me offers

xconv1ctx

Connoisseur of Cool
Looking for a Nobunaga's shiny Rayquaza. Please PM for offers.

Offering 2 untouched Rayquaza. lvl 50 Bold, and lvl 50 Naught. Looking for shinys and the items in my sig

Looking for Event V-Create Rayquaza, I have a lot to offer so PM me with offers

dudeguy

looking for a rayquaza, pm me to discus plz

mogan3

Wanna trade
have shiny flawless nubungas rayquaza pm me offers

Status
Not open for further replies.