• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#384 Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natrillion

Hey guys, I'm looking for a legit UT shiny rayquaza. If there is an event shiny that would be perfect.

I have a mew, a shaymin, and a meloetta.

Thanks guys and thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

RobinRobber

Looking for a Rayquaza. The legendary pokémon that I can offer is Cobalion, Terrakion, Regiice, Registeel, Regirock, Uxie, Kyurem and Zekrom. Also have many more but only have one of those.

Can also trade you some items like Rare Candy.

PM me if interested!

Hi look for any Rayquaza, Have numerous Legendaries to trade, including a couple of regis, some johto shiny beasts, as well as some other random legendaries and some meolettos for anyone who cant get to the event where they are. I also can breed any starter if given notice. PM if interested. Also have a masterball to attach too.

Im looking for a Jolly Rayquaza, SHINY if possible.... I have the 2013 event meloetta or i would also trade anything in my sig for it.

crazay195

have a lvl 100 rayquaza up for trade sassy nature pm me if interested

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Looking for Nobunaga's/Popularity Poll Rayquaza! I can offer Liberty Pass Victini, Johto Ho-Oh, Hoenn Kyogre, Event Latios & Japanese Event Jirachi!

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
The legendaries that i have that i transfered from, leafgreen firered and emerald:

;382; ;383; ;150; ;249; ;384; ;490; ;250; (untrained) and legit, not cloned or hacked so i will only trade my legendaries for other legendaries that are legit as well

Last edited:

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a shiny Rayquaza offering any one thing or a combination from my signature, thankyou.

HHG

i have shiny rayquaza

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to do a quick trade for Rayquaza so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Have just caught a Shiny mild Rayquaza at Embedded tower
It is up for trade
Looking for flawless shiny eevees with the following natures
Modest
Quiet
Gentle
Bold
Careful
Calm
Pm if interested

Last edited:

blitz14

Hey guys im looking for a legit rayquaza
I don't care if its cloned just don't want a hacked on
pm me and hopefully we can sort something out cheers :)

Dreis

alos looking for a Rayquaza, not fussed as long as its untrained, offering shiny, bidoof,purrloin

blitz14

hey guys still looking for a rayquaza
please pm me can offer legendarys from pearl and black
cheers :)

Astrint

Breeding Star
I have a lvl 100 shiny, V-create, Japanese event Rayquaza. It is partially EV trained for attack. I'm looking for a shiny lvl 1 Eevee with a speed or nuetral nature and a naive or timid 2012 Christmas gift/V-create Victini combo trade.

For Victini, it doesn't matter if it has EVs. I can just berry them away.

Rainy Bluefoxie

looking for an untrained, shiny legit Rayquaza. I have multiple shiny eevees for trade as well as a shiny larvesta, woobat, snivy, vulpix with drought ability. mawile and a few more. I will offer multiple for the rayquaza. I am also seeking a shiny latios.

coolfreez

The Chill Veteran
I have a Walmart Turtwig that I haven't redeemed yet from the Entralink. I would like a Nobunaga's Rayquaza, UT Hasty/Naive.

If anyone wants it, please PM me with what nature you want the Turtwig to be, and I'll send a picture of the code I used.

Status
Not open for further replies.