• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbieLorenxo

Pokedex:553
Hello, I really need the old event pokemon Jirachi, Celebi, Mew, Deoxys, Arceus, Darkrai & Shaymin. If you have any of these at any ability i will be happy to trade any of my lvl 100s or shinys. I have shiny Lvl 100 Lickiliicky, Lvl 100 shiny Roserade, also shiny, octillery, rapidash, woobat, blitzle, haunter, abomasnow, porygonz, drilbur, altaria, I'm willing to trade over any legendary pokemon including Reshiram & Zekrom OR any of my lvl 100s - Garchomp, Togekiss, Nodoking, Nidoqueen, Raikou, Regice, Luxray. I also have Manaphy!

Hope anyone can help me out Thanks
Robbie X

Indignatio

Hi there, I am new to the forums and would really love a Jirachi, as he is my favorite Pokemon! Any help would be great!

I have a lvl100 Shiny Ho-Oh (Bashful) for trade. PM me if you are interested.

MrFlow

Praise the Most High
Looking for a non shiny, UT event Jirachi. Pm me

Hokoku

VM For Cloneing
Looking for any jirachi i dont care what level it is or nature i really want one pm me well work out a trade ill give more than 1 pokemon for it

Psybur

Nostalgic Cubone
REALLY need a Jirachi! Have a lot of shinies!

I REALLY want a Jirachi, I don't care what it's like! I have a bunch of Shinies: Lvl. 1 Relicanth, a Lvl. 6 Alomomola, Lvl. 16 Sandile, a Lvl. 16 Hoothoot, Lvl. 20 Phione, Lvl. 24 Larvitar, Lvl. 51 Cesselia, Lvl. 55 Mesprit, Lvl. 59 Drifblim, Lvl. 100 Palkia, and Lvl. 100 Bulbasaur. I'm willing to negotiate and am very flexible. I don't really know how the friend code thing works as I've never done this before (I've just used the GTS and GTS negotiations) but here's mine: 4598 8860 7465. Please PM me if interested.

UPDATE: I've already gotten it and a bunch of other Pokemon thanks to a super nice person on the forum named Rayce6. He's really nice and very fair in his trades. His Friend code and all that stuff is on my visitor page if you're interested in dropping him a line.

Last edited:

thegreenwanderer

Ludicolo dance!
I would like a jirachi.
i have a lvl 100 deoxys which i can transform to any of it's forms if you wish.
it's legit and not hacked.
pm me if intrested.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
i only need three pokemon from the non black and white legendaries these are jirachi deoxys and arceus in offer i will give a celebi for the jirachi and for the other two i don't know to give

Narse

Like everybody else in this thread, I'm looking for a Jirachi. Right now I can offer these shinies

Lvl 1 UT Mareep
Lvl 30 Luxray (nicknamed SNINKS)
Lvl 48 Fearow
Lvl 27 Litwick

I also have a few flawless shinies from previous gens that I will be transferring later today. PM me for details and offers.

Last edited:
EDITED:
I am looking for any Jirachi. Between my two games I have all but three Pokemon (no shinies), so just ask for anything.

I can do a trade/trade back if you want because in the end I don't really care if I keep Jirachi. I just need it for its Pokedex entry. I will still give you something if we agree to trade this way.

Last edited:
Trading Jirachi for legit shinies. Can also trade one Jirachi for two of this list: Klinklang, Eelektross, Leavanny or Swoobat.

Lv.5
- OT:SMR2010
Lv.5
- jap event

edit: already done.

Last edited:

Lavi

Poke-Trader/Giver
I'm offering lvl. 5 UT WISHMKR Jirachi's.. They're all legit from respective bonus discs'

I have them in about 15 different natures so feel free to request a nature, I'll most likely have it.

PM if interested, looking for UT shinys, events, ev'd pokemon and more...

golem12

Dragon Trainer
i only want jirachi and deoxys i got one shiny lugia a celebi mew rayquaza latios/latias kyogre groudon palkia giratina shaymin darkrai and other legends is there nobody who want some of these

Last edited:

TheMaster327

LF a WISHMKR/CHANNEL/GAMESTP Jirachi. Can offer a UT Ranger Manaphy and/or hatched DW female Eevee. PM me your offers...

Last edited:

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
LF any UT Jirachi That Has Iron Head and Body Slam. PM me if you have one please!

Status
Not open for further replies.