• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokoku

VM For Cloneing
i have a regular jirachi level 100
wishmakr jirachi BT level 5
smr2010 jirachi UT level 5 - Knows draco meteor

pm me offers

decadencia

i need a jirachi, prefer UT but either jolly, timid or naive/hasty... flawless please!

will offer 2 flawless pokes from my shop, will offer 3 if its still in 4th gen game!!!

Poke_Lord123

I have a lvl 50 'apparently met' Jirachi in 4th Gen I am willing to trade. PM with your offers.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Need Helpful natured Jirachi With Iron Head and/or Body Slam. Willing to trade 3 shinies and possibly more for this. PM or VM me please!

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
Hi I have a legit jirachi. Im looking for a soul silver groudon or masterballs. Post message on my profile. DO NOT PM ME.
The jirachi is level 6.
I can get a UT one but you have to wait about a day before we trade.
The jirachi's are the WISHMRK ones.

Sst222

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a Wishmkr Jirachi with Body Slam. as critical as I am I want it with an Adamant, Jolly or Careful nature and good IV's (20+). SpA isn't necessary.

I have very nice offers including IV'd, EV'd and or Shiny Pokemon (also combination of those). Beside of that I have also some other interesting Pokemon like Timed XD Zapdos HP Grass UT with good IV's and a lot more.

If you have one please PM me, because I don't have a trade topic.

Curvee

|-PokemonMaster-|
Hello. :3 I currently have a legit UT SMR2010 Jirachi up for trade~ X3 Sadly its nature is neutral. D: I wont ask for anything extraordinary for it so go ahead and PM me yewr offers If yew want it~ :3 !!

Last edited:

lucaflo

I need a Jirachi to complete my pokedex. You can take any of the pkmn I have on my signature :)

Looking for UT Shiny Mews with different natures. Also Looking for Shiny UT Jirachi with nature beside Timid or Docile.
Can offer stuff in my shop​

AlexiaFoster

Pokemon Professor
Hey I'm looking to trade for data or for keeps on these legendary Pokemon. I'm looking for:
Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus.

I have:
Virizion, Larvesta, Volcarona, Entei(shiny), Victini, Ho-oh, Groudon, Moltres, Suicune(shiny), Kyogre, Regirock, Terrakion, Kyurem, Regice, Thunderus, Raikou(shiny), Zapdos, Articuno, Registeel, Cobalion, Zorua, Giratina(with griseous orb) Celebi(Zorua Event), Uxie, Lugia, Cresselia, Mespirit, Palkia(with lustrous orb), Dialga(with adamant orb) and Rayquaza.

Like I said I'll for keeps or for data, I can also get any of the starter Pokemon for ya.

My friend code is 3782 8334 5031, please message me back, I only have about an hour to trade =]

Solitary Eagle

Hakuna Matata
Looking for any Jirachi (for trade or Dex Entry).

Check my sign for offers.

lucaflo

I'm still looking for Jirachi in order to complete my pokedex, So I'll give you 3 leg poke for it

dachriller

Rookie Trainer!
Hey im looking for any Jirachi, Preferabley UT.
I can offer the following:

I can get a UT from Sinnoh Regigigas, with the nature of your choice.

I also have a lvl 90 Rayquaza, which is not untrained, but i do not know its EV's.

I also got a Not untrained latias from sapphire.

An untrained heatran from Sinnoh.

a lvl 100 Koygre from sapphire with unknown EV's

Zoura/zoroark with your preffered nature.

win10 celebi

A modest Lugia, which is trained only a little bit.

Modest, good IV'd darkpusle eggmove Deino.

Regice with 31 def and 31 sp. def.

And regirock + registeel with no noteworthy traits.

Dialga and palkia nearly untrained. (or Ut i dont remember, but i can find out)

And any other non legendary pokemon from either sapphire, platinum, Soul Silver or White.
If you are interested tell me which ones you want, and maybe we can set up a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.