• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkpwns

the Viridian-Kid
offering 2 untouched jirachi's
caught by me not cloned
looking for low lvl shiny's
PM if interested

AmaNoGawa

Mewtwo's Trainer
Not looking anymore! Thanks!

Last edited:

FusionBolt

Looking for Jirachi willing to give up any Johto/Kanto/Unova legends (several if necessary) including shiny event Entei and any breedables inbox me if interested please.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Offering UT Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi, Jolly Nature. Looking for UT flawless shinies//// flawless or near flawless Timid/Modest Keldeo. PM me!

I have shiny palpitoad, shiny yamask, and shiny gyarados. Would any of those work?
Plz reply with friend code, thx!
Btw I just joined serebii forums! :) wut does PM me mean?

pkmn black fc:
name: Ryan
1077-5014-6690

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Looking for Jirachi, willing to offer event darkrai or victini, also willing to offer a shiny caterpie. And I also could offer some ingame obtainable legendarys. (I got multiple cartridges, so they will be ledgit.) PM ME

Golden_Arcanine

Looking to dextrade for Jirachi, let me know if you can help.

Jelz

Substitute Shinigami
Hi im looking for a flawless or near flawless carefull jirachi

Looking for any Jirachi. The three shinies i have are Wurple, Hariyama and Gigalith. I have every other pokemon, aside from certain event legendaries, so if there is something you're looking for not shiny, i most likely have it.

lilchiz34

I need a Jirachi. Have a shiny untouched Entei. And have untouched terrakion cobalion virizion. Among many other legendaries

Kiraush

Looking for a legit unshiny or shiny Jirachi, preferably in English.
I can offer a Shiny Minccino or Shiny Bronzong or non-shiny legendarys (Kyogre, Groudon, Cobalion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Palkia, Zekrom, Phione.)
All legit, all caught myself, the only I did not catch is the Minccino.

PM me to work something out :)

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
If you have this, i will offer ANY pokemon(s) from my collection of flawless, shiny flawless, shiny, shiny flawless legendaries, flawless legendaries, rare events, flawless events, rare gba events, all pokemon from pokemon xd and pokemon colloseum on gamcube, dw females, dw flawless, dw shiny flawless, evd flawless,and evd shiny flawless pokemon.

Jirachi
Careful Nature
Needed Moves: Body Slam (will offer more if you can also get Stealth Rock, Iron Head, And Fire Punch as well, but not needed)
Ivs: 31/31/31/X/31/31 (or as close to this as possible)
Condition: Preferably untouched, but will accept touched (will offer more for UT though)
MUST BE LEGIT! NO HACKS!

If you have it, please pm or vm me.

Last edited:

Sickz

IM LF a Shiny Legit and non cloned and non flawless Jirachi, im giving a lot for it, plz MP is u got it, remember, not cloned and non flawless

Sheday

Patience is Virtue
I am looking for any legit Jirachi to complete my Pokédex, I have access to every in-game obtainable Legendary and Starter Pokemon except for the the Sinnoh ones, I also have Movie event Victini, Shiny Rattata, Zorua and a whole bunch of lvl 100 manually trained Pokemon (Kingdra, Gengar, Lapras, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios, Golduck, Slaking, Walrein, Crobat, Swampert).

Send me a PM if you are interested in obtaining any of these Pokémon and making a quick trade.

Last edited:

VictorC

looking for jirachi. please message with requested trade pokemon

VictorC

no longer seeking thanks!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.