• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I am looking for an UNCLONED shiny jirachi. Will trade AMAZINGLY for it (like every shiny legendary pokemon that I have) If you have it, please PM me or VM me immediately. You will not get a better deal for this from anyone else.

Looking for any Jirachi, as long as it's legit. PM me what you want for it. :)

EDIT: STILL LOOKING. XD Clones are also acceptable.

Last edited:

Sheday

Patience is Virtue
I am looking for a Jirachi. I can trade it for legit movie event Meloetta/Keldeo/Victini, TRU Arceus or Shiny Rattata.

Blaze12x2

I am looking for any legit Jirachi, any nature, evs/ivs, shiny/not. I can trade all starters and most legends pm with offers

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Looking for every known shiny jirachi (and unknown, uncloned will be traded amazingly for) I currently only have two. The jirachi must be legitimate and I will expect a clone back for anything I trade if it's cloned (I can get someone to do this if you can't, no problem) and can offer what's in my signature (a large amount of them are flawless and a few aren't on the list because of rarity) even pokemon in my trophy case are for trade. Please PM me so we can work something out. :)

p0kekn1ght

I know its a long shot but would anyone be willing to trade a Jirachi, for a Phione?

arnez22

Offering two stones or items your choice to let me add jirachi to my dex. I promise to return.

transistorbrains

Pokemon Trader
I am offering a mew I got off GTS for a Jirachi.

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Looking for a legit jirachi. level moves nature don't matter. As for what you might want just PM me. I can get almost every pokemon in the dex but depending on what it is and my options it could take a day or more to acquire one.

Hey all, I'm offering a Wishmaker Jirachi. Looking for an event mew, celebi, deoxys, or manaphy. I don't mind clones. It's level 100. PM me

OT: WISHMKR
ID No.: 20043

My friend code is 3439-4189-5289

Nitrax

Devourer of Pies
Looking for a legit UT Jirachi, message me with offers. Thanks!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Looking for a Modest Jirachi with decent towards good IV's. (Uncloned and Legit)

Offering anything in my sig.

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
i havea lvl.51 mystery mew legit and a event mewtwo w/ kingsrock one of the previous events

shadowj0

Casual Veteran
Hello, long time user of the site, but new to the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On-topic, would appreciate it if anyone had a spare Jirachi or if you have one and don't use it/need it... Jolly nature would be fantastic, but I'm not gonna complain if it's not.

I'm currently on Black, and do have some of the more recent event Pokemon. PM me with what you would like for it (Pokemon or items), if interested. I don't have any hacks, so everything I give is legit or off the GTS (who knows what you'll get ;) )

Thanks for your help in advance, y'all.

~ShadowJ0~

Last edited:

vexxar

Looking for a Jirachi that knows wish and Iron Head with careful nature. Will trade for it.

friend code:
BW: 3739 9861 7180

Dr_When

Want a shiny jolly jirachi so bad that i would would trade my fake eye for one. I don't care if it is a clone or not as long as the original is legit. PM me with what you want for it

Elessar

I'd love any Jirachi as long as it's not hacked (clones are fine). I can trade any gender Zorua or any gender starter from all five generations. PM if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.