• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
I have a naive gamestp Jirachi for trade i need a event mew

CathyHooves

20 percent
I have some DW pokemon and most of the 5th gen.

No Shinies.
I also offer items with those for a Jirachi. PM me and maybe we can work out a fair trade?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Looking for a Shiny WHSMKR Jiachi. Will offer two Pokemon from my shop for it ^_^

The natures I want are Timid, Bashful, Hasty, Docile, Jolly, and Serious. I don't care if they are cloned or uncloned. Thank you!

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I would Luke to point out a few things about shiny jirachi
1.they can't be put up on the GTS
2. They can't be Pokechecked
3. The only OT shiny jirachi can have is WISHMKR
4. They (shiny jirachi) were only available on the bonus pokemon Coloseum American disc
5. their trainer ID no. can only be 20043
6. And finally these are the only LEGIT natures for shiny jirachi bashful, careful, docile, hasty, jolly, lonely, naughty, serious and timid

I am looking for shiny WISHMKR jirachi of only the above nature's I am looking for a complete nature set of all the legal natures for shiny WISHMKR jirachi I currently have careful and lonely I am mainly looking for shiny hasty, jolly, naughty and an extreme want Timid I can offer virtually any shiny in my shop or any event u have except for Eppie mew because that is my most prized possession (pokemon wise) if you have a shiny jirachi of the above natures let me know through VM or post in my shop with what you want or what you can offer me for one of mine
It has no ribbon, Smeargle...it can be pokechecked and put on the GTS to your heart's content.

Offering a lvl 40 Naive Jirachi. Looking for shinys and the items in my sig

Last edited:

PokeWhiz

Looking for any Jirachi to keep or for dextrade. PM me.

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Looking to borrow one for dex. Can return at once. PM if you like to help.
Can offer some item in exchange for the dex.

A_Fire_Hazard

Offering a few MISHMKR Jirachi's. I'm looking for a Regigigas, Groudon, or Mespirit. Please PM me if you are interested.

CathyHooves

20 percent
Looking for a female Jirachi. I have some DW to offer (poliwag male, cacnea, shinx, meditite,machop, phanpy), no events or shinies ATM. Can breed vulpix, pikachus,some DW's (cubone). I know it is not much but one has to start somewhere, right?

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
Um sorry to burst your bubble but jirachi has NO gender

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Umm, I'm trying to get a Jirachi for a friend's birthday (It's in a few days and it's her favorite legendary.) and I was wondering if anyone a spare Jirachi they don't want ^^; I have a Zekrom I'd be willing to give up, a Phoine that I can breed (I have one left, but I'm not willing to give it up completely, so give me a minute or two to breed a few eggs ^^;.), Piplup, Charmander, Cyndaquil, a bunch of Axews left over from breeding, Eevee, Torchic, and Turtwigs. *nods* Umm, PM me for offers? ^^;

Draconightwolf

I would like to offer anything in my sig for a flawless Jolly jirachi.

Last edited:

iWhistlez

Looking for a legit careful Jirachi with iron head. I would appreciate it if it has body slam and fire punch as well : )

Offering:
Nobunaga Rayquaza (Jolly)
Keldeo (Modest with HP Ice and Timid with HP Ghost (this one is NF))
Movie14 Victini (Adamant/Jolly)
Meloetta (Hasty/Jolly)
Flawless FAL2010 Mew (timid)
Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi (timid)
Film11 Shaymin (timid)
Flawless DW Bulbasaur (lonely)
NF DW Torchic (Adamant) (29 Spe)
Shiny Latios (Timid)
NF Shiny Latias (timid) with HP fire (has 2 evs in HP)

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Looking for any uncloned shiny jirachi. You have one, then I will offer a HUGE amount of my pokemon. Please tell me if you have one :)

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
I have 2 Jirachis for trade. If you would like one then drop me a PM or VM.

Espeonlove3

Looking for a legit Jirachi, cloning is perfectly fine. I can offer most any legendary or shiny tranquil, audino, kricketot, floatzel, or zebstrika. Pm to trade or negotiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.