• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylershrofe

PokeMetal Head
Have: gentle UT lvl 5 CHANNEL Jirachi
Want:rash UT ALAMO/TRU darkrai
Edit:Completed

Last edited:

Osada

Pokemon lover
does anyone have the legit SMR2010 or GAMESTP american jirachi that hasn't been trained (untouch)?

I have pokemon w/pokerus, you can have it and spread to all your pokemon,,, really helpfull...

Last edited:

Osada

Pokemon lover
I am looking for legit american UT jirachi,,

I have pokemon ranger manaphy, deoxys, shaymin, heatran, and the shiny beast..
I have active pokerus and have all pokemon (every each of them)..
just ask, see if I can work on it...

IceFox42

AP Mid
Offering Lv 10 SMR2010 Jirachi. PM me with some offers (Preferably shinies, but I may work something out otherwise).

Roughneck JB

I have a Shiny Pokemon Channel Jirachi up for trade. Mild nature, UT.
Will trade him for most 5th Gen shinies or an Adamant shiny Dratini with Sleep Talk (Preferably UT)
PM me with offers

Lis4Real25

Want a legit Jirachi. PM me offers and I'll try to find them.

IEatPokemonForBreakfast

KingOfTheInterwebz
I'm looking for a Jirachi, I'm offering anything in my signature, PM me if you're interested and we can work out a trade.

I'm looking for a Jirachi. Just a legit one, don't really care what event you got it from because there are no in-game events triggered by any Jirachi anyway. At least, I think..?

Alerion

Straight outta Johto
Im offering UT SMR2010 Jirachi,im open to any offers and what im looking for in my sig

looking for a UT Careful(Nature) Jirachi LEGIT :)
I have tons of shinies (Good ones) and legenaries :)

meowm1xx

UT Jolly SMR2010 Jirachi up for trade. PM me with offers.

Vilhelm_I

Got a Jirachi up for trade. LFs in my sig.

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
I have two Jirachis up for trade, I'm after Manaphy, Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys and Mew, Pm me for offers, Thanks.:p

*deleted* Sorry, I know I shouldn't reply to offers/looking for requests now.

Last edited:

catchu

itermediate breeder
I am looking for legit american UT jirachi,,

I have pokemon ranger manaphy, deoxys, shaymin, heatran, and the shiny beast..
I have active pokerus and have all pokemon (every each of them)..
just ask, see if I can work on it...
is deoxsys on 4th gen games if its not ill trade untrained jirachi for it

Looking for: Any event Jirachi, preferably with a nice nature. If it's shiny, that'd just be awesome, but that really isn't a requirement, I just want a Jirachi.
Offering: Celebi that unlocks Zorua. It's already been used, I think, but I traded one with someone else who had used it, and I could still unlock Zorua with it, so I think you'll also be able to do so with the Celebi I have for you.

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
Trading event Jirachi,
I will ONLY take;
Shiny ralts.

Pm me, I'm desperate!

Status
Not open for further replies.