• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reishouteki

Underdog Trainer
Can offer a numerous amount of different DWF's in exchange for a Jirachi or Shaymin, stats and natures dont matter

Willing to trade more than 1 DWF for them if asked

Can also offer Event Keldeo, Mewtwo, Darkrai or Cresselia and Regice

Bathrezz

Looking for Jirachi, have Keldeo to trade.

Edit: Trade complete

Last edited:

Shauny7188

Found someone who traded the Data with me. :)

Last edited:

Randomperson11

Shiny Hunter
Trade complete!

Last edited:
Hello people I have 1 Jirachi avaliable. I think it is untrained. I'm only trading it for one of the following and it has to be legit: Mew, celebi, shiny raquazza or a deoxys. I will be happy to trade for an of them in shiny and I'm not fussed with natures.
I may take a few days to reply as I'm going away today and I will not return for a few days.

I have a celebi ut level 10. pm me if you are interested
edit: got it, don't worry about it. thanks IceWater3000! :)

Last edited:
hi! i would love absolutely ANY jirachi that anyone has going, i dont have any shinies or crazily rare pokemon except for the legendaries from my white 2 game and the keldeo that i just got in an event! please pm me i would really really love a jirachi ;__;

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Edit: Trade completed with the amazing super_sonic914

Last edited:

LunaWolf

Looking for legit, non-shiny Jirachi(with name/nickname "Jirachi", no upper cases)!!! Offers in sig.

Last edited:

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
I have a Lv.100 Jirachi for trade. Looking for any event pokémon except Keldeo and Victini.

kikoman

Looking for a Jirachi. I have a pretty good stack of legendaries to trade, as well as the DWFs in my sig, IV trained pokemon, battle items / masterballs, and more. PM to discuss.

Looking for Jirachi. Offering, Shiny Suicune.

PM me please.

Trade Completed thanks to the awesome Pidjiken!

Last edited:

MattyG

Looking for an Adamant or Jolly or Careful UT Jirachi.

I can offer a Victini, Deoxys, Keldeo or possibly a Hayley Mew. Please PM me, thanks.

arronishere

Random Trainer
I've got a legit Jirachi I'm willing to trade. I'm looking for event pokemon (Mew, Celebi, Victini, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Meloetta or Genesect.)

Last edited:

battay

lol at you
Looking for a legit untouched Jirachi with any nature. I'm willing to trade any of my shinies (geodude, starly, golduck and ponytar) they're untouched as well. PM me if interested!

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
I have a GAMESTOP Jirachi for trade. Looking for Non Oaks Letter Shaymin. Or other Events I dont have in my sig :) PM me if your interested. Or VM... Idc :p

Status
Not open for further replies.