• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotham343

I'm looking for a Jirachi,I have the Winter event Celebi, Gamestop Shiny Suicune, as well as any starters.

PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: No longer looking for a Jirachi

Last edited:

howintensive

I have a trained Collesseum Jirachi. It's pretty sweet.

You should trade your Mew for it. I really need one. Any Mew will do.

zoroark4eva

I'm looking for a Jirachi. Please PM me if you have one so we can negotiate a trade.

I have three untouched WISHMKR Jirachis (hardy, sassy, careful). I'd really like an UT Genesect or UT Shaymin (good natures are even better), but am willing to work out other deals (particularly shinies). Legit only. PM me if interested

Last edited:

ghost7512

looking for a Jirachi any type will do just pm me and we can discuss trade

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Looking for a legit nonshiny English Jirachi, can offer anything in my sig or an Arceus

Last edited:
LF a Jirachi, I don't care what nature! As long as it's legit!

I can offer you a Lvl 74 Shiny Umbreon? Synchronize with Careful nature.
I can also throw in Lvl 100 Zekrom SPR2012 with Bashful nature into the deal!

orochi

looking for a ut legit jirachi, careful, timid, jolly, adamant, bold. I'll trade whats in my sig.

Natrillion

Hey guys I'm looking for a legit UT event jirachi! Preferably one with Draco meteor.

I have a shaymin, and a meloetta to offer :) PM me ASAP thanks guys and thanks for reading.

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
I am looking for Nintendo of Korea Jirachi. This will complete my NoK collection!
지라치 (Jirachi) OT: 한국닌텐도 ID: 01300
I will only accept UT
I am willing to offer well, check my tradeshop in my sig for what I have to offer.
PM me or post there if your interested.

Socrates

Looking for any legit Jirachi. Any at all. Don't have too much to offer. Some legends and a spare Keldeo. Obviously willing to train anything that can be bred.
Also willing to trade items. Not sure what's valuable. I have a spare Master Ball?

Hi. I am looking for a Jolly or Adamant Jirachi. Preferably Jolly and UT.
I can offer these events:
10 aniv pikachu, fukuoka mew, smr2010 wishmkr gamestop jirachi, gamestop deoxys, win2011 entei raikou, 10anniv raikou, michina arceus, 10anniv lugia, 10 aniv zapdos, 10anniv latias, 10anniv ho-oh, 10 aniv latios, movie11 shaymin, tru shaymin, vgc10 eevee, movie 07 darkrai, french 10anniv charizard, world09 weavile
I also have a shiny mareep and shiny staryu, both UT.
Some DW pokes but not many. And an EV'd Abomasnow.

JohnnyV

Trade complete

Last edited:

lprulez

Looking for a Jirachi for dex entry.
Have tons of DWF and Legends.
PM me offers.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I'm looking for a Jirachi for my pokedex. I don't care about its nature as long as it's legit. PM me if you're interested. I have the following pokemon:

All Starters (can breed them for you)
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
A box of Dittos (I may have the one with the nature you need)
A few Eevees (I can breed them with the proper nature)
Porygon-Z
All the fossil Pokemon
Lv 1 Snorlax
Dratini with ExtremeSpeed
Huntail, Gorebyss
Latias
Rotom, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, Cresselia, Phione
Shiny Krabby, Shiny Gyarados, Shiny Staravia, Shiny Joltik
A Spare MasterBall

Edit: I have completed much of the pokedex. I may have a pokemon you want. Message me if there is a particular pokemon you have in mind. I don't have any event legendary pokemon.

Frozen Waffles

Now in blueberry!
Trading several untouched, uncloned WISHMKR Jirachi. Looking for shinies and a few other event legendaries.

I have many set and ready for trading right now, but if you're looking for a specific nature, let me know and I could try my luck with my Coliseum bonus disk to get it for you.

Tearoma

I looking for any Jirachi.
EDIT: Someone has offered me one so just waiting for trade to happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.