• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuggernaut8

Looking for legit Jirachi, offer : level 30 Shiny Female Garydos, level 100 Shiny Female Serperior, level 53 Shiny Male Garchomp, level 60 Shiny Female Haxorus , level 55 Shiny Male Dragonite, pm me please

Curvee

|-PokemonMaster-|
Hello everyone~ !! I am currently taking requests for the upcomming Jirachi event that will go live on the 1st July in japan~ !! :3 I will be able to reset my japanese white 2 game data to pick up as many as I want~ In other words /EACH/ of my Decolora Adventure Jirachi will be one of a kind~ !! I also have the ability to soft reset for any nature of your choice~ !! <3

Do note however that this process is time consuming. So it may take a while for me to get your requested Jirachi with the correct nature. Feel free to PM me~ !! I will take every offer into consideration. As long as it is not unreasonable I will surely put some thought into it. Be sure to read my signature as well~ !! Only trade with me If you are certain that your Pokemon is legit.

At the moment I am /VERY/ interested in the Shiny Extreme Speed Genesect. Mind you I am aware that the event is not live. But If any of you are planning on receiving one I will surely trade for it when the time comes. Anyways feel free to PM me your offers people~ !! <3 Have a nice day.

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
I'm looking for a legit shiny bonus disk jirachi
Offering:
Lvl. 100 articuno
Dreamradar f spiritomb x2
Dw event mamoswine
Dw m shuppet
Dream radar genies I will trade all 3 for the shiny jirachi
Ut legit meloetta
Ut legit keldeo
Touched jap genesect

Last edited:

Jeikobu

主の子
I am offering a Jirachi from the Japanese Wi-Fi event. It's level 50 with a Hardy nature and has never been used in a battle; it's fresh from the Wi-Fi!

I am looking for certain legendary Pokemon in return. These would be most preferable:

• Mew
  • Meleotta
  • Celebi
  • Keldeo
  • Shaymin
  • Deoxys

I my also consider these:

• Kyogre
  • Groudon
  • Entei
  • Raikou
  • Arceus
  • Darkrai

Pokehunter117

I am offering an lvl 50 (Day-care/rare candy) Wishmaker Jirachi, looking for either a Celebi, shiny Suicune, Darkrai, Shaymin, or a Manaphy, pm me if interested

Last edited:

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Currently looking for a legitimate Jirachi. I can offer a meloetta, shiny event raikou, or various legendaries. Please message me to negotiate, thank you.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I would love the new jirachi Japanese event...check my tradethread for what I can offer, can breed DW vulpix, have some flawless pokes.

Tyranith

Just a guy
I have an UT Quirky WISHMKR Jirachi for trade. I'm looking for UT Event legendaries. PM with offers.

twintempest

Looking for Jirachi either for dex entry or permanent. can offer almost all pokemon apart from the ones i am looking for

See below if any pokemon interest you :)

Offering Jirachi for legitimate Meloetta or Deoxys. Preferably Meloetta. Message if interested.

Nion

Passionate Trainer
Offering a Quiet Japanese level 7 Jirachi.

Looking for an English imposter Ditto with either no nickname or a nickname that isn't stupid.

PM me for the trade.

Tyranith

Just a guy
Looking for an UT careful Jirachi. Preferably one from the Decolora event going on in Japan now.

I can offer a Shiny Lugia in return. However, we can try to negotiate something.

Pm me if you are interested.

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I want these jirachis: CHANNEL, 2006 Pokepark, declora or any that was given in the years 2004/05. I have many events(Shaymin, darkrai, keldeo, deoxys, meloetta, genesect, mew, rayquaza, regigigas, arceus and more ALL LEGIT) and some shinies. Plz no hacks or clones. Black fc 2581 4667 9274. Location: Greece. TiMe zone: UTC: +3. Plz help me asap

hockeyman617

looking for any event jirachi PM

Jay_me12

Breeder
Looking for any jirachi, can trade almost anything in return, pm me for negotiations :)

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
looking to trade for jirachi, pm me with what you need also have relic items

PJI

Offering legit WISHMKR JIRACHI with modest nature. Looking for legit Meloetta or Celebi. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.