• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostileKangaroo

Pokemon Coordinator
Lf one of these

Chrome Noir

In my pokemon white 2 i have:

UT WISHMKR Jirachi (Quirky)
UT WISHMKR Jirachi (serious)

PM me offers.

Last edited:

shenlon

Looking for an LEGIT Untrained and Untouched Adamant Serene Grace Jirachi with Good Ivs

I have a Timid Mewtwo , Gamestop Event Shiny Palkia , Landorus , Girantina , Legendary Birds

Last edited:

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Hey, looking for any real Jirachi. I have all pokemon (non shinies), but I don't have event pokemon.

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Thanks to Chrome Nior for the jirachi. Very reliable! hint, hint.

Last edited:

HostileKangaroo

Pokemon Coordinator
Don't have many events and stuff but looking for a Jirachi if anyone is looking to be generous. I do have a lot of DWF.

ZakRs1

Completionist
Have a Jirachi (I think level 42) from pokemon channel. Looking for a LEGIT NON CLONED Shiny rayquaza. Event or just from Gen3/4 catching.

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Looking for UT Jirachi. Willing to trade UT Shiny Palkia/Shiny Giratina

Gotham343

EDIT: Already traded for a Jirachi

Hey all, I am looking for a legit Jirachi.

I can offer a Shiny Entei, Suicune, Giratina, Dialga, or Palkia from their events. I also have an event Celebi.

If there is anything you are looking for specifically or have an offer, just send me a PM and thanks!

Last edited:

chase21

looking for a jirachi for dex entry pm me to help out will trade it right back

devildog201306

Event Collector
i will trade someone a jirachi for any of the metagross family really need one

pikkichu

Have modest wishmaker jirachi with near flawless ivs 7/25/30/28/25/30(not rngd), level 35 252 sp attack and 128 in both defenses, can reset evs if desired, unique to pokecheck besides that I uploaded it but will delete it(it is on private)

Looking for a good natured shaymin preferably without event ribbon unless its 100000% legit, decent ivs hopefully would be lovely, no hack no clone no rng accepted whatsoever it has to be unique to pokecheck/only checked once with no back up or being public downloadsble just like my jirachi. Can be touched or untouched

shenlon

I have Jirachis for trade

All gotten myself from Colosseum bonus disc to sapphire-to soulsilver-to black

I can guarantee Authenticity

Looking for Manaphy , Shaymin , Arceus , Extreme Speed Genosect , Victini , Must be Legit unhacked uncloned untouched , ones you got yourself or know they are legit

EDIT: Got one.

Last edited:
Offering:
-GAMESTP Jirachi(Brave) lvl 5 UT
-GAMESTP Jirachi(Hardy) lvl 5 UT

Looking for:
-EVENT11 Zoroark
-2012MAY Darkrai
-FEB2012 Mewtwo
-WIN2013 Keldeo

insanityturtle

Looking for Jirachi. I have two Even Dialgas and Two Event Palkias, plus extras of some other legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.