• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

aiyana

i'm looking for a jirachi thats untouched am willing a newborn zorua any nature you want if given enough time also i'm getting a shiny magnemite that i'm going to raise to magnezone. pm if willing or any offers.

Clavis

Old School Trainer
I have an event Jirachi (untouched, level 5). I am looking to trade for a normal-color Deoxys. If you want to trade, please PM me! Thanks.

Tntrox

I have a UT WSHMKR Jirachi hoping to get any one of these:
Arceus
Entei
PM if you want to trade!

Also have an event Shiny Suicune with pokerus

Last edited:

Morninlighting

I am mostly interested in completing my pokedex so if anyone can trade me one then trade back it'd be great. And I'll offer my treasured darkrai as leverage that I will trade back, so pm me if you can help. Or if you want I have a Manaphy up for offer if you like that more than Jirachi.

kidknight

Done deal :)

Last edited:

pokeislandguy

Looking for any Jirachi, willing to trade pretty much anything, have a wide range of Pokemon available including Latios, Groudon, the legendary birds, Azelf etc, the legendary dogs...loads more too! PM me and we can work something out!

maciscool

anyone have a jirachi
im willing to giv a darkrai(shiny) for it

Last edited:

pandakabob

Pokemon Collector
trade completed!

Last edited:

maciscool

i need a jirachi from a 4th generation game
i need it to be jolly,hasty,naive,adamant,lonely,or naughty
i'll give u a shiny darkrai for it

Last edited:
Have a WSHMKR Jirachi, PM if you want with offers :)

Offering a UT Jirachi (GAMESTP x3, SMR, WISHMKR) for a DOEL Deoxys or Oblivia Shaymin

Roughneck JB

Looking for a Brave, Relaxed or Sassy UT Jirachi for a Trick Room team. Must be legit, and IVs must be above average in all stats except Sp.Atk and Speed. (31 in at least HP if possible)

Offering shiny 5th gens and shiny legendaries including Articuno, Deoxys, Kyurem, Landorus, Lugia, Zorua, Thundurus and many more.
As well as Female Dream World Vulpix, Poliwag, Exeggcute, Corphish, Slowpoke and many others. PM me if you have one...

Status
Not open for further replies.