• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

gengar96

Trading Gamestop jirachi (bold nature) for a Dream world torchic must have adamant/naughty/lonely and brave nature

Name: Peter
FC:1463 7900 6857

Last edited:

RobbieLorenxo

Pokedex:553
HELLO! If anyones looking for a Jirachi i have one and I will trade ANY shiny for it,

I also have all of the Regis, Deoxys, Cresselia, zekrom, reshiram, Diaga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, HoHo, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, Heatran, Shaymin, Darkrai, Landorus Tornadus, Celebi, Manaphy, Arceus, Jirachi, Giratina. I'm will to trade these for any shiny i don't have - SO just let me know what you have and i'll trade you. :)

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

elFA

RNG suspended
I'm looking for a Jirachi.
Low level would be best.
I offer anything on my sig and this Egg Moves:Emolga and Pachirisu w/Iron Tail
DW HootHoot w/Mirror Move
Chansey w/Metronome
Togepi w/Extrasensory and Mirror Move
Rhyhorn w/Iron Tail
Zorua and Deino w/Dark Pulse
Croagunk w/Dynamic Punch, Cross Chop and Wake-up Slap
Squirtle w/Aqua Ring and Muddy Water
DW Dratini w/Extremespeed
Snorunt w/Avalanche
Misdreavus w/Ominous Wind
Tyrogue w/Hi Jump Kick
Sneasel w/Ice Punch
Buneary w/Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Fire Punch
Piplup w/Agility

I'd even give three PKMN for Jirachi.

DasBoot

I'm looking for an UT WISHMKR Jirachi.

I'm willing to trade:
Shiny Zubat
Latias
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyogre

PM for a trade.

wdistance

I have a Jirachi to offer. PM me offers (see signiture.)

Last edited:
Looking to dex a Jirachi. Can offer a bunch of pokemon, including legends, in return. PM me if interested. :)

LuckySnorlax73

Snorlax FTW!
Hello! If anyone has a legit event jirachi i would love that! I can offer a japanese DW event Arceus, a Pokesmash! Cubchoo event or a DW mamoswine event, Please Pm me if you are intrested! Thanks

Dyabel

Offering a trained Jirachi I got from the GTS, looking for ut gamestop or win2011 suicune or entei, also the shinies in my sig. specially furret/sentret

kiki123

HELLO! If anyones looking for a Jirachi i have one and I will trade ANY shiny for it,

I also have all of the Regis, Deoxys, Cresselia, zekrom, reshiram, Diaga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, HoHo, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, Heatran, Shaymin, Darkrai, Landorus Tornadus, Celebi, Manaphy, Arceus, Jirachi, Giratina. I'm will to trade these for any shiny i don't have - SO just let me know what you have and i'll trade you. :)

I see you are looking for shinys - i have quite a few. I am needing Jirachi; Mew; Lugia; Regice; Deoxys. Let me know in a Priv Message if you are able to help. Thank you.
Name: Kiki
FC: 0218 1453 2677

kellogs767

I need of a legit Jirachi. Offering pretty much any shiny or legendary I have for it. PM me!

jczar918

I would like a jirachi!!! I have legendaries and shiny to trade PM me if your interested :) I really want a JIRACHI!!

ebiltun

COD Fanboy
I have a Legit WISHMKR Jirachi. Looking for other events, or shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.