• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeGuy2

NUFF SAID
Wanting a Jirachi with a Lax or Relaxed nature and if not thats fine, I have many Legends to offer so PM me what you want for it.

Looking for a Legit WISHMKR Jirachi w/Fire Punch, Iron Head, Wish, and Body Slam I have a lot to offer so PM me if you're interested

Liquidation

Looking for a legit Jirachi, preferably UT. Offering from a wide selection of shinies, including some legendaries. PM me if interested.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Offering a WHSMKR Jirachi (Touched) looking for shiny rayquaza, dialga, or palkia LEGIT.

Edit: gone

Last edited:

Tina

Boy Skylark
I have 3 WSHMKR Jirachi's,
two's UT (lvl5) and one's trained to level 100.
lvl100 and one of the lvl5 are shiny's.

looking for all events other than japanese and english ones.
=>.

PM me if interested

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have a Wishmkr jirachi to get rid of, just pm/vm me.

Looking for any LEGIT Event Jirachi up for trade. PM me with what you'd like in return.

k001

I've got 2 UT jirachi's (lv. 5 with draco meteor). PM me if you want to trade and if you have a good offer ;) I'm intrested in, DW torchic preferably jolly/adamant, female DW dratini, DW female poliwag or female DW vulpix.

Last edited:

Theonlyadroit

Have UT WISHMKR Jirachi

Have several untrained WISHMKR Jirachi, looking for female DW Eevee, female DW Dratini, and untrained Rayquazza. PM me.
Edit: One left, just looking for an untrained Rayquazza now.

Last edited:

KingValmont

Hi guys looking for a good Jirachi Flawless ,almost flawless, good IVs spread
carfeul Jirachi with Fire punch and Iron head
and Timid Jirachi
DW female
Eevee
Poliwag
Vulpix
Gligar
Dratini

Shiny
Tailow
Solosis
Luvdisc
Phione
The 3 legendary dogs
Thanx

Last edited:

Garlador

I'm looking for a Jirachi. I have nearly every Pokemon in the Pokedex except for the final few rare legendaries.

I can offer: Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Lugia, Regigigas, Rayquaza, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus, Virizion, Suicune, Raikou, Groudon, Kyurem, Kyogre, Mespirit, Phione, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Terrakion, Zekrom, Reshiram.

I can easily acquire Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Uxie, Azelf, Entei, Heatran, or Cobalion if none of those work.

I can offer practically any breedable pokemon, have every starter Pokemon, and I have several rare pokemon like Zorua, Zoroark, Volcarona, and a large variety of Dream World Pokemon.

Hit me up with an offer, please.

i need a jirachi :)
Pm me if you have 1 :)

garren

kitties will rule
im looking for a jirachi, even if i have to borrow it, please pm me if you can spare one or let me borrow one.

theguardianofthemoon

Pokemon Demigod
Looking for any old Jirachi. I would like to trade permanently, but I will take a loan for the sake of my dex.

Pm with an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.