• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakaRock

Looking for GAMESTOP Jirachi. PM for offers

BladedScizor

Looking for a Jirachi. Can offer:

Any of the starters.
Zorua.
Any of the White Forest Pokemon, save Seedot.
Any of the non-Legendary Pokemon not found in White/Black, save Nosepass.
fDW Pokemon: Dratini, Vulpix, Bagon, Abra, Gligar, Hoothoot, Makuhita, Mawile, Goldeen, Anorith, Lileep, Illumise, Miltank, Skarmory, Slugma, Shuppet, Spoink, Pachirisu
All freshly hatched, can infect with Pokerus if need be.

Last edited:

j3ffy19

Offering Channel Jirachi's and SMR2010 Jirachi's, all UT. I have about 2 of each. Looking for low level shinies, or near flawless/flawless pokemon. PM me if you're interested!

ShakaRock

I have UT SMR2010 Jirachi. Looking for recent event Victini or Recent event of Mewtwo

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
Im trading my hacked shiny victini for a hacked jirachi (does not need to be shiny) PM/VM me.

otarsus

Hi, I'm looking for a Jirachi for Pokédex. Willing to trade other starters or Dream World pokés for it, or others listed in my sig. Thanks!

Arach

Pkmn Breeder
Offering :
Shiny Jirachi WishMKR (Legit)
Moves:
Rest
Mimic
Confusion
And the last one i forgot
He is form hoenn regio

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I can get unlimited uncloned legit jirachi from my coliseum bonus disc for cheap. Check my tradethread for the ones I have in stock.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
offering legit japanese movie jirachi from 2003, pm me if your interested.

runge14

Need a jirachi

looking for a jirachi (also a deoxys). PM for possible trades.

have a shiny Suicune. *nudge nudge*

markahlpatton13

i have jirachi for mew deoxys or shaymin

itzingeonzon

hi guys!im new here. so I dont have any legendary pokemons if anyone dont mind, can I ask some spare pokemon like jirachi mew,arceus,celebi.ho-ho,rayquaza,kyogre, suicune,raikou and etc..I really wanted to have these pokemon...if only you have a spare pokemons..thank uou soo much in advance..

MY FRIEND CODE:1335 3388 6031 name is coji..thnx

laZz403

Looking for ANY jirachi pm me will offer anything in sig

Status
Not open for further replies.