• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be123

Looking for UT legit SMR2010 Jirachi or GAMESTP
I can offer all breedable shinies Tell me What shiny you want
Ill breed it for you
I have Shiny Accelgor and Shiny Phione now

Last edited:

xxxdkingxxx2

Hello anyone, This is a longshot but I have just beat the game so I have not much to offer but I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a Jirachi. Please PM me so I can respond quickly.

blackkyuremfan2012

ultimate trainer
I have 2 event jirachis from a gamestop event and a lv 50 UT japanese jirachi. I am in need of a keldeo for my pokedex willing to trade back. I have made several offers already so if interested please respond soon. black FC: 3096 6910 0130
i have a brave nature keldeo for offer for a jirachi please my black 2 code is in my profile respond asap

FabAguilar215

Looking for a Jirachi, of any nature, IVS, EVS whatever. Also looking for Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Stunky, Skuntank, or Spiritomb if you have any of those.

Will trade anything but event pokemon
Shiny: Ariados, Koffing, Carvahna, Haxorus, Gible & Gyarados

PM me if interested

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
Seeing jirachil for trade or dex lend. Just need for dex entry. Can offer kyorge

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
I have a Jirachi that I have fully EV trained, but the moves that I want on it can only be obtained from tutors in BW2. I don't have those games. If someone is willing to tutor it the moves Iron Head, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Trick, and then give it back to me, will you let me know? What's in it for you is that you get the dex entry you need. I really need someone I can trust because this is a legit shiny Jirachi we're talking about. PM me if you'll do this for me!

Snackman106

Pokemon Master
In need of Jirachi have many other legendaries and breedables. Pm me offers? :)

Beriand

Pokémon Breeder
Trade complete!

Last edited:

biaslemon

I need to find a jirachi for a friend, her game was overwritten and she lost her prized Jirachi, I'm willing to offer some pretty good stuff, including a few beautiful shinnies :D, PM me if interested

TyphLuxStoise

Destroyer of Worlds
Looking for Jirachi for dex purposes. If you have an extra and I have something you want we can work out a trade but if not, I'm ok with just doing a dex entry trade. Pm me!

renknight41

Looking for a jirachi at any lvl, can offer:
Deoxys lvl 100

Rainy Bluefoxie

I have a shiny wishmaker jirachi for trade. Looking for a Shiny DW poliwag or a Shiny female zorua. will take other offers though.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I'm searching for a Jirachi. I'm not fussed about its nature etc. I just need it for my Pokedex.

PM me for offers.

Thanks

Ariel

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
Offering Jirachi, Looking for Meloetta

renknight41

I have a Meloetta I'm willing to trade for a Jirachi
PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.