• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#385 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokowoko

PokeBreeder
looking for jirachi for dex entry just let me know if you can help me, i'll offer any starter as repayment if needed

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
LF a shiny UT Wishmaker jirachi. Can give a lot of events (many are f or nf) and many shinies. Pm me for what do u wants and details about what i have

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Looking for any Jirachi, offering one of a few legendaries available, please PM me with offers

Astry

Have 2 jirachis, for trade both lvl 100, careful and bold.
Looking for a timid mewtwo, hasty genesect, timid shaymin, Giratina nuaghty/lonely.modest celebi.

Last edited:

Moonblaise

LF Timid UT Water Pulse Jirachi.

Offering: GAMESTP Entei
GAMESTP Suicune
GAMESTP Raikou
10 ANIV Celebi
Plasma Genesect
Any released DWF

PM me please.

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
I have a spare Jirachi I'm willing to trade. I'll take a Mew, Celebi, or Shaymin in return. PM me if interested.

KingWinter

Looking for a Jirachi (any).
I have almost a full pokedex to trade.
Edit: I will also trade along the Pokevirus.
I also have these shinies to trade.

;443; :538: :612: ;229; ;399; ;491; ;419; ;267; ;405; ;045; ;307; ;194; ;407;

I can also breed/train a desirable pokemon for trade if you wish it.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Last edited:

Liamb2324

Looking for a legit jirachi can offer shiny flawless/ near flawless/ legendaries/ some events/ normal shinies pm me

Yousifernator

Trainer since 1996
Edit: Trade Completed!!

Seeking LEGIT Jirachi, shiny or otherwise, level and nature etc. unimportant.

I have all UT:

Event:
Shiny SUM2013 Dialga, willing to SR for specific nature
Plasma Deoxys x2

Dream World (level 5 or 10):
Dialga x2
Palkia
Giratina X2
Ho-Oh
Lugia

Also have others, PM me if interested.

Last edited:

BlueLeoBlood

Viking Trainer Leo
I have a level 5 adamant Jirachi that knows Draco Meteor- ability= seren grace. Got it from a gamestop event, comes in a cherish ball. I'd LOVE a shiny dw ability glaceon female OR A Shiny seviper, gender doesnt matter for seviper.

Szadek

Breeder/EV Trainer
Looking for a Flawless Jirachi With body slam and careful nature...if it is shiny that is a bonus, but doesn't need to be. Offering a ton of things, can RNG breed and have legendaries too, so let me know in a PM

Last edited:

orochi

I have lvl 5 UT draco meteor careful SMR2010 jirachi. PM me with offers

Shyo Dead

Golden Star

Viiinc

Edit: done.

Last edited:

bamhm182

I'm looking for most of the event only pokemon. As of last night, I just traded over the last 3 pokemon I needed for a "complete" pokedex to Black 2, so I can offer any of the non-event pokemon, the most recent deoxys event, or the shiny Palkia or shiny Dialga from Gamestop. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.