• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#386 Deoxys - Normal Forme / Attack Forme / Defense Forme / Speed Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alerion

Straight outta Johto
Offering legit UT shiny deoxys,level 30. Im looking for dw bulbasaur or torchic and the power items. Im also interested in any shinies or evds. Thank you :)

Lavi

Poke-Trader/Giver
I'm looking for an UT Event Deoxys, I do not care which event it is from, as long as it's legit. Japanese name would be preferred but is not a must.

I have quite a few Pokemon to offer... Mew, Riolu, Azelf, Uxie, Heatran, Victini (NN STAR), Dialga, Ho-oh and more. PM if you're interested... Thanks!

azkirby

Gen 5 fan+Pokemon
Looking for deoxys, lots of shinys i have.
PM me if you want some.

mick_1232001

Looking for a deoxys, I have shinies and a few legendaries to offer. PM me if you are interested in trading.

japanesetyperdriver

So i herd you Liek..
LF: Shaymin, Deoxys, Darkrai, Arceus.
Offering: Mew, Latias, Regi trio, Rayquaza, Kyrogue, and many other 4th gen. Will accept combo request for one of which i seek.
ONLY LEGIT! will not accept hacks and i do know how to identify hacks during trade so again, please no hacks

Roxxas15

Looking for any deoxys.
Offering: Cresselia,Girantina,Palkia,Dialga,Ho-oH,Rayquaza,Mew,Darkrai,Victini,Mewtwo,Celebi,Jirachi,Zapdos,Regice,Raikou,Entei and all region starters can also infect em with pkrs.

DRAGON TAMER MOMO-MiiNKii

BEEP..BEEP..BEEEEEP_

not trying to like hog a pokemon but i kinda wanna keep the deoxys... but ill gladly trade it 2 u... p.m. me please...

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Got a "untouched" level 50 Deoxys..
Nature: Naughty
Likes to thrash about..

Interested parties please drop me a message so we can work something up :)

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Got a "untouched" level 50 Deoxys..
Nature: Naughty
Likes to thrash about..

Interested parties please drop me a message so we can work something up :)

interested pls pm me :p

Lestart

I have got a japanese lvl 30 UT Deoxys up for trade, looking for WIN2011 Raikou.

I want a Deoxys of any form. I can offer some legendaries like Jirachi or Celebi. Just ask and I will see if I can offer them.
FC: 5329 1851 1311

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
can anyone give me a free Deoxys

kyrem 67

looking for a deoxys

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Offering legit adamant event deoxys from Gamestp! pls pm me for trade

iamtheprimera

Pokemon Chevalier
Looking for an Oblivia Deoxys. Offering Michina Arceus.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master

willis7928

Dragon Tamer
Looking for LEGIT Arceus, Shayamin, Darkrai, Deoxys, Manaphy, and V-Create Victini.
PM me with what you want in return. I have ALL pokemon besides these up for trade (minus event only's, sorry) and plenty of egg moves also.

Status
Not open for further replies.