• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#386 Deoxys - Normal Forme / Attack Forme / Defense Forme / Speed Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

RancidMind

Looking for ANY LEGIT deoxys. I have an ut gamestp Jirachi and a shiny woobat I captured at Twist Mountain. I have many others too.

AlexiaFoster

Pokemon Professor
Hey I'm looking to trade for data or for keeps on these legendary Pokemon. I'm looking for:
Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus.

I have:
Virizion, Larvesta, Volcarona, Entei(shiny), Victini, Ho-oh, Groudon, Moltres, Suicune(shiny), Kyogre, Regirock, Terrakion, Kyurem, Regice, Thunderus, Raikou(shiny), Zapdos, Articuno, Registeel, Cobalion, Zorua, Giratina(with griseous orb) Celebi(Zorua Event), Uxie, Lugia, Cresselia, Mespirit, Palkia(with lustrous orb), Dialga(with adamant orb) and Rayquaza.

Like I said I'll for keeps or for data, I can also get any of the starter Pokemon for ya.

My friend code is 3782 8334 5031, please message me back, I only have about an hour to trade =]

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Looking for any deoxys pm me with offers.

steven146

i want a deoxys i dont care on nature and shiny or not,
i got for offer 3 legendary dogs and birds,
and a lugia and ho-oh

pm me want one you want and if any info needed pm as well :)
plus its all on 5th gen

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
dusclops

u need dusclops L36 i can do that
i want shiny rayquaza

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
dusclops

u need dusclops L36 i can do that
i want shiny rayquaza

CommieX

Looking for Deoxys, any level, as long as it is legit. I have a Mew, Shiny Golem or Shiny Bidoof for trade.

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
offering a UT calm natured attack form deoxys
all i want is the item power belt.
unfortunately i dont have anymore shineys but i can offer more legendaries.
please pm me if you have it...the pokemon holding it doesnt matter.

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
i want shiny spiritomb or shiny latias for my shiny deoxys lv 100 if you have an other good shiny pm me offers

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
i want shiny spiritomb or shiny latias for my shiny deoxys lv 100 if you have an other good shiny pm me offers i also accept shiny starters

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
i want shiny spiritomb or shiny latias for my shiny deoxys lv 100 if you have an other good shiny pm me offers i also accept shiny starters

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I have a Level 50 Rash GAMESTP Deoxys UT for trade. PM me offers.

I am looking for Shinies and Events.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
looking for a shiny deoxys..... can offer a shiny rayquaza

Last edited:

JamWiy

Anyone have a Deoxys that is an event or legit? I have a wishmaker jirachi, a gamestop celebi,or all of the shiny johto beasts that I can offer for the deoxys. It doesn't matter what form the deoxys is.

My friend codes are

For Black: 2236 6457 8249
For White: 5071 3902 5273

PM me with your friend codes if you're interested in what I'm offering for the Deoxys.

Status
Not open for further replies.