• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#386 Deoxys - Normal Forme / Attack Forme / Defense Forme / Speed Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakashima

Looking for any non-shiny Deoxys. Can offer several legends/events, including some shiny legends/events (thought I cant be 100% sure those are legit).
PM to set up a trade.

Dzum101

Looking for deoxys. I can offer Victini and several shinies. No hacks please

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Looking for a Deoxys (no hacked, clone or shinys)

Can offer:

Shiny Liepard

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
Deoxys

Looking for Deoxys, offering shiny event Entei or Raikou

froobisu

Deoxys

Looking for deoxys, and I'm offering a Mew from hoenn, which should be from emerald Faraway Island. UT would be great but if not ill settle. Also, if you just need mew for dex entry, ill do a tradeback as long as you give me dex entry for deoxys.
EDIT: Traded my Mew in return for a Japanese Darkrai with Spacial Rend and Roar of Time, any takers? Still looking for Deoxys,or tradeback for dex entry.
EDIT2:Just traded my Darkrai, lol. Ive now got a celebi and Manaphy/phione. Still want a deoxys, or a Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
Looking for a legit Deoxys.

ashisghey

Looking for any legit Deoxys.

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
have 2 mews available for trade. one is bashful, shiny lvl 100. the other is lvl 10 ut and rash. also have event celebi, arceus, darkrai(all lvl. 100) shinies: gallade, latios, charizard, rhyperior. i completed my pokedex so if u need it, i can get it. im looking for deoxys. has to be lvl 30. either attack form(nature of hasty, lonely, mild, naive, naughty, or rash) or a defense form deoxys with nature of either hasty, jolly, naive, or timid. pm if ur interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.