• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#386 Deoxys - Normal Forme / Attack Forme / Defense Forme / Speed Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Looking for deoxys, legitimate event please. I can offer a shiny azumarill, roserade, machoke... Or a non shiny torchic with speed boost. I can also offer the shiny beasts... All three if desired, but for a good reason. Pm if interested.

Dukkee

Looking for Dex trade Deoxys. My list of haves/wants is in sig. For Dex, I can offer anything not listed.

BroaddySN

We are Siamese
I'm looking for a legit event Deoxys.

I have a shiny Suicune from the BW event a couple years back and some Dream Radar Pokemon.

I know it's not much, but it's really all I have up for trading.

Please PM me for offers :)

Last edited:

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
I want any legit Deoxys, PM me offers and maybe we can make a deal :p

battay

lol at you
Looking for a legit untouched deoxys with any nature. I have heaps of shinies to trade across all generations. PM me for more info.

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Have UT SPACE C Deoxys. Looking for other events, not ones in my sig. PM me =]

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Have ut space c deoxys.
Pm offers.

ZakRs1

Completionist
Looking for any Deoxys as long as its legit. Also looking for Celebi legit.

Offer:
Win2013 Keldeo Legit UT superior IV's
SMR2012 Keldeo Legit UT
DR Lugia UT
Many other pokemon in my signature, although better off going for my spares.

I am told all my legendaries are legit except Shaymin, although there is never 100% certainty. I will never use sites like poke.gt to check legitimacy as those sites are used for cloning and I don't want to be associated with such sites.

zoroark4eva

deoxys

looking for legit deoxys will trade legends pm me

Bigmiga80

Looking for legit deoxys, i have all other legendary pokemons, and a lot of shinys, pm me if you have and are interested :D Trade done

Last edited:

biangot

Looking for a legit UT US/American Naive or Mild Oblivia Deoxys (Attack Forme).

It should be caught by yourself (meaning you got the US retail (not ROM or flashcart) Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs game by yourself and did all the hard work to obtain the said Deoxys; please show me some proof if you can) instead of getting it from others. Sorry but I just want to make sure of its legitimacy since this is one of the most hard-to-get event Pokemon, especially since you need another DS just to obtain the Deoxys.

Please PM me for my offers.

Thanks!

chrishastie

Avid Trader
Looking for any kind of Deoxy. PM me we can surely work something out. I have a few shinies and almost all legendaries to offer.

ToeyJoey

The Count
I'm looking for three legitimate Deoxys.

Sadly, I can can only offer Keldeo, Uxie, Mesprit and all the Dream World Females.

If you are willing to trade PM or VM me, I'm easy to get a hold of.

Edit: Got all three from the GTS.

Last edited:

orochi

Looking for naive or hasty deoxys. Pm me and we can work something out.

pnutcracker

Looking for Deoxys, legit event preferred. Any nature, any form; just trying to fill my pokedex.
I can offer the following legendaires; Any of the the legendary birds and dogs, Mewtwo, Kyogre, Dialga, and Giratina.
I can also offer any starter or anything else I can breed pretty much. PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.