• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#386 Deoxys - Normal Forme / Attack Forme / Defense Forme / Speed Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

techofreak

Hi, I have 2 current event Deoxys. One is Hardy and the other is Jolly. Willing to part with one of them for a win2011 celebi any nature will do. PM back if interested and with which nature you would prefer.

Kaiboiii

Pokemon Adventurer
Intrested in just about any Deoxys, don't care about nautre, EV's or anything just want a Deoxys, PM me I have the Pokerus but thats proberly the best offer I have.

MMieB

Looking for any Genesect.
Trade for:
- Lugia
- Ho-Oh
- Jirachi
- Deoxys
PM if interested!

zombi

Breeder
Offering

A lvl 100 (plasma) jap event deoxys (modest nature)

PM offers

Leyniar

Have a Plasma Deoxys, looking for a legit event Genesect.

PM if interested.

Looking for any deoxys, low level would be even better... I don't exactly know what to offer,
But if you PM me, I'm sure we'll come to an agreement :)

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
every nature of ;386;-Plasma for offer
other nature sets available for offer: :647:-WIN2013 ;251;-WIN2011

Refer To My Post In The Shiny Trading Thread For Wants
(I keep this on the most current page at all times)
Also looking for MAY2012 Darkrai Modest or Timid natures with iv spread 31/x/x/31/x/31

MAGAX

Symbol Hunter
offering legit UT gamestop deoxys. looking for legit shaymin/manaphy/arceus.
edit: willing to breed any of my dwf in my sig to add on to the deoxys offer above if you want.

rbhfd

Looking for a legit and uncloned Space C Deoxys.
I have lots of events and shinies to offer (all legit and uncloned as well). Pm me if you're interested.

Thanks

ilakyd

Offering lvl 100 Deoxys

Relaxed

Psycho Boost
ExtremeSpeed
Psychic
Superpower

Just looking for legendaries or events, pm if interested

Offering a legit uncloned Plasma Deoxys from the recent event. Untouched.

Level 100
Held Item: Life Orb

Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse
Recover
Psycho Boost

Lonely Nature

Looking for a legit event Genesect. (Untouched if at all possible.)

Friend Code:

Black 2: Fayt: 2796 1239 6393

DanTyrano

I have Plasma Deoxys (America, May 2013) up for trade.

Taking any decent offer, mostly looking for a Nobunaga Rayquaza. Don't be shy tho, I'll take almost any other event.

Last edited:

MrMong

I have some Plasma Deoxys up for trade, I'm looking for a Darkrai, Arceus or Manaphy.
I also have a few shinies and pokémon with Hidden Abilities. PM me if interested.

Epple22

looking for any deoxys level 70 and under UT have a lot of shinys and a mew pm if interested

Epple22

I have a shiny level 100 deoxys, hasty likes to thrash about. ill trade for a deoxys 70 and under or other legendarys. PM offers

TyphLuxStoise

Destroyer of Worlds
Looking for Deoxys for dex purposes. If you have an extra and I have something you want we can work out a trade but if not, I'm ok with just doing a dex entry trade. Pm me!

REN3GADE

I'm offering a lvl 100 Jap Deoxys for an English Celebi or Shaymin.

PM me with details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.