• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#386 Deoxys - Normal Forme / Attack Forme / Defense Forme / Speed Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeveon1316

Offering legit UT Plasma Deoxys.

Mild, 31 Special Attack.

I just got a Master Ball on Join Avenue so I'll add that in to sweeten the deal.

Looking for legit UT: Mew, Celebi, Darkai, Shaymin, Arceus, or Genesect.

renknight41

I have a lvl 100 Deoxys I'm willing to trade for an Arceus or a Celebi.
PM me if interested

pokefanatic97

I have an event deoxys from Japan. I'm looking for a LEGIT manaphy, arceus, Melloetta, or Shaymin. PM me if interested.

hockeyman617

have a low level deoxoys pm if intrested

AlexanderByte

Legendary seeker
Searching for any kind of deoxys- PM me with what'd you accept.

Note that I have pokerus pokemon!

Last edited:

pokefanatic97

I'm in need of 4 legit pokemon. They are: ;492; shaymin, :648: meloetta, ;490; manaphy, and ;493; arceus

I can offer ;646; kyurem lvl70, ;380; latias lvl40, ;386; japan event deoxys lvl100 w/life orb, ;647; kaldeo lvl15, ;520; UT shiny tranquill lvl63, ;612; UT shiny haxorus lvl60, and ;076; shiny golem lvl30.

PM if interested :D

Bodini

Bodini
I have a Normal lvl 100 Deoxys looking for a new home which i got via the mystery gift.

Will take a Kingdra and maybe some others.

message me what you have to offer. thanks.

Spidermaddie

I have shiny mienfoo if you are willing to trade for a deoxys
I also have all the starters from every region and pokerus, as well as shaymin

Last edited:

G1 Arby

I have a Event Plasma Deoxys and am willing to trade for and gen IV wonder cards via mystery gift or a gen IV Movie Arceus that can access the event in HGSS. Legit only please.

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
I have the following events for trade:
Dream Radar Giratina Lv.5 w/ Telepathy
PokeWalker Munchlax Lv.5 w/ Selfdestruct
Japanese Arceus Lv.100 w/ Roar Of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force, Judgement (not 100% sure if legit)
WIN2013 Keldeo Lv.50 Resolute Forme
Plasma Deoxys Lv.100
SPR2012 Zekrom Lv.100
DW Banette Lv.37 w/ Cursed Body
FEB2012 Mewtwo LV.70 w/ Electro Ball
DW Arceus Lv.100

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
I have a ut base level flawless timid kyurem that I spent hours trying to catch(w/ base moves still on its moveset)!

I want a flawless/near-flawless(only flawed IV in Sp.Atk.) jolly deoxys(ut or EV'd, don't care, as long as I can find out its EVs before training it) w/ ice punch, fire punch, and any two other moves, as I plan to teach it superpower and extremespeed within my game.

Message me if you're interested...

fc: 0691-4324-8351

lokowoko

PokeBreeder
i have a plamsa deoxys that i'm willing to trade, it's legit, pm me your offer if you're interested =)

Looking for a normal or plasma version of Deoxsys, levels don't matter. Legit only, if you're interested PM.

outlaw6040

I am looking for a legit deoxys and am willing to trade my timid legit darkrai

Jay_me12

Breeder
Looking for any deoxys, can trade almost anything in return, trying to complete dex entries, pm me for negotiations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.