• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#386 Deoxys - Normal Forme / Attack Forme / Defense Forme / Speed Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kailios

Pokemon Breeder
Offering an English Legit 3rd gen Deoxys with hasty Nature. PM me with offers of shinies or other events.

johnnystar1995

i would love a shiny starter. anyone besides chimichar, charmander, squirtile, treeko.
i have ditto, salamence, mewtwo, entei, moltres, deoxys, molotic ALL SHINY 1 for 1

also have shiny charmander LEGIT UT trading for shiny charmander NOT NICKNAMED

also trading shiny pikachu Lvl 24 UT trading for shiny Pikachu NOT nicknamed

Clavis

Old School Trainer
I have an event Jirachi (untouched, level 5). I am looking to trade for a normal-color Deoxys. If you wan to trade, please PM me! Thanks.

Looking for a Deoxys does not matter the event, just has to be legit and preferably Not lv.100. Offering UT Mystery Mew,lv.100 Shiny Rayquaza, or multiple other UT ingame lengends... pm me

looking for deoxys will trade mewtwo UT for it

Haydinho

Trading a UT Zekrom, or a Victini for a legit Deoxys. PM me

Viiinc

Looking for a legit shiny Deoxys, offering shiny Manaphy, shiny Lucario lv. 100, shiny electrode, shiny Cubone, shiny beldum, shiny golem, shiny bidoof or any i-iv gen legendary.

boredomvsapathy

Looking for any Deoxys, offering what's in my sig or Lv. 20 shiny Shedinja, please PM me for trade.

Last edited:

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
need a legit arceus preferably UT i am willing to trade you any legend from 1st and 2nd gen a groudon latios one of the lake guardians a cresselia a darkrai a event jirachi or a zekrom.

also have a lot of items so i could literally give you any item of your choice to make the trade worthwhile

loserking

Silver forever
trade complete

Last edited:

gastro

Gastro Trainer
i have legit deoxys will be hard for me to part with it give me really good trade

setclose

got a gamestp deoxys, looking for

MICHINA arceus
Movie11 shaymin
NWS/E4ALL/JBHF Manaphy
DOEL deoxys
GAMESTP/PKLATAM jirachi
Aura mew
EUSMR09 regigigas

pm me if interested. thanks a lot

Mr.Billehh

I've got a shiny charizard and it's up for grabs looking for a lvl 100 deoxys. Edit: charizard gone but still have lvl 100 reshiram and lvl 100 milotic then a shiny deerling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.