• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#386 Deoxys - Normal Forme / Attack Forme / Defense Forme / Speed Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whity

Hi. I'm new to the forum and don't know if anybody can help but I would like a deoxys. I don't have a lot to trade except legendaries and rare pokemon that aren't events. I only have internet for pokemon white.

Thanks

RobbieLorenxo

Pokedex:553
Anyone looking for DEOXYS! I will trade any shiny for it,

I also have all of the Regis, Deoxys, Cresselia, zekrom, reshiram, Diaga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, HoHo, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, Heatran, Shaymin, Darkrai, Landorus Tornadus, Celebi, Manaphy, Arceus, Jirachi, Giratina. I'm will to trade these for any shiny i don't have - SO just let me know what you have and i'll trade you. :)

Looking for any legit Deoxys, doesn't necessarily have to be shiny. Would prefer level possibly be below 80-90. Have all starters I can breed, a spare Giratina, and a lot of the pokemon so I may have what you are looking for. I have a Japanese Ditto I can use MM to produce a shiny if willing to be patient for me to breed it. Also have pokerus to infect with. Plz PM me if interested and thanks for your time. =)

Stodiac13

Hey! I'm looking for a legit Deoxys... I want to trade my shiny Jigglypuff for it, but see sig for others I am also offering. PM me if you're interested =).

de_darkrai

looking for dex entry of deoxys.VM me if u could trade me one.

i want a deoxys with any nature raising defenses and lowering attacks. and ev trained to max hp. i can give many common ou 100s that are already ev trained and bred for moves. just pm/vm me

DasBoot

Looking for an UT Deoxys, I'm willing to trade any of these Pokémon:

Shiny Zubat
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyogre
Latias

PM me for a trade please.

ebiltun

COD Fanboy
I have a level 100 Shiny Deoxy's. It is legit. It is from an event. VM or PM me with offers.

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

I need a Deoxys. Please pm me!!!

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Looking for a Deoxys for Dex Entry only (to trade and trade back).

wdistance

I need a Deoxys. I don't have to keep it, but I can offer just about anything, including Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, and Celebi, to name a few.

Last edited:
Looking to dex a Deoxys. I can give a bunch of pokes in return, including a whole host of legends. PM me with offers. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.